Storm Clarence

The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wow Uncommun!!! Is that YOU??? :smileysurprised: You are absolutely stunning! (and maybe a bit scary... :smileytongue::smileyvery-happy:)

Ty :smileylol: Yus its me, I'd went with angel every time for angels and demons events, thought for once I'd swing the other direction :smileyvery-happy:

Chic and just a little dangerous, Valerie. Gorgeous.

Something about this photo makes joining the Russian Mafia in Chicago suddenly quite appealing. :smileywink:

LOL Wildcat. "Throwing up grass: through this painful feeding and purging process, cats prepare their minds and bodies for combat."

What's more frightening is that you don't seem adversely affected by water. :smileyindifferent:

I don't do scary or sexy well, but I can do a mean hand-plant.

handplant.jpg

This second photo was supposed to be a sort of "sending good vibes to the universe" pose and not an attempt to sacrifice myself to fireflies. Although maybe they're the same thing?

air mail.jpg

Aww thank you, Perrie. :} I really don't remember what settings I had on; my graphics aren't the best so I usually have to rely on flipping through my shortlist of windlight presets and then Photoshopping. I'm certain it's just one of the sunrise settings pre-installed in Firestorm and not one I downloaded and installed though. Here's the unedited version without textures:

original.jpg

@ Uncommon and Kobuk, thank you so much for your kind words ladies!

@ all, WOW! So many stunning photos here recently!

Tried a new hair while listening as some cool tunes at home this morning...

Hair2.JPG

A spur of the moment shot of me dancing at Circe; new hair complete with knit hat (and some experimental 'shopping):

rave-n_sml.png

Just got a new graphics card, so a tonne of new options to play with. Here I am checking out the sunset in my half-built tree house, learning about the shadow features.

treehouse.png

as always.... awesome pics everyone ;)

I love coming back every so often to see what everyone has shared...

porchswing_001.png

enjoying my new porch swing... and some new hair :)

wiki

There are some really nice pics here and all the photo tips mixed in are excellent, too.  I will have to see if I can find the depth of field thing next time.  Here are 2 I took at a random place in the destination tab in the newest sl viewer:

original_4f0d3da5b664f056dd000001.jpg

original_4f0d35189e47484f12000001.jpg

In the last few months I have had fun trying on different characters to see how they feel.  Still feel best in jeans, but it IS fun to play around a little.

original_4f0d44f899092c0106000001.jpg

original_4f0d458625c6dd04d5000001.jpg

When I pull these off of my feed they are .png files.  Does anyone know a way to make them jpeg instead, or will I just have to change the format myself each time?

Thanks

Catching the morning sun on my 'watchtower'. Image straight out of the camera, other than white balance and cropping.

treehouse2.png

Visiting Deshima sim for some shopping (the outfit makes more sense here!). A little more work on this one... some vignetting of the background to bring my av out more.

scifi.png

Cinn, you can post .png files.  The issue may be they are too large to be posted as .png. In that case, yes, you will have to reformat them or resize them using something like Paint.

BTW, nice shots everyone!