The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Marianne Little wrote:

I read it! But, it is almost Christmas and my RL Christmas preparations is taking over all the time I have.

I am also computer stupid. Asking 
me 
to customize a viewer?  So I hope that some TPV dev would incorporate this in their viewer so lazy me could just download it and enjoy.... 

Thank you Marianne, Kylie & Valerie for your replies.

I am with you Marianne on the idea of MY customizing a viewer.  I have never a tempted before so would be a first for me though I have recently been pushing myself to expand my abilities.

And maybe after Xmas would be a better time to start a JIRA for Firestorm/Phoenix.  I have voted & marked to watch the SL JIRA.

Again, Thank you.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Marianne Little wrote:

I read it! But, it is almost Christmas and my RL Christmas preparations is taking over all the time I have.

I am also computer stupid. Asking 
me 
to customize a viewer?  So I hope that some TPV dev would incorporate this in their viewer so lazy me could just download it and enjoy.... 

Thank you Marianne, Kylie & Valerie for your replies.

I am with you Marianne on the idea of MY customizing a viewer.  I have never a tempted before so would be a first for me though I have recently been pushing myself to expand my abilities.

And maybe after Xmas would be a better time to start a JIRA for Firestorm/Phoenix.  I have voted & marked to watch the SL JIRA.

Again, Thank you.

thank you Perrie for the info ..... :matte-motes-big-grin: *meows*

PS. no biggie to install it......but yes it would be better if Phoenix could bake it in their viewer, so i can take even better pictures of amazing party peeps around the grid ;o)

Straight out of SL, no editing and it shows but I am too lazy and full of Christmas food to mess with it. The hair has an appropriateness shelf life, so it was now or never. :)  

I checked out a few sims on the Destination Guide. Winterland is wonderful, my favorite of the places I visited.

Hanging with the help.

WinterlandWHelpers.png

Not a vanity shot but a quick snap of a pretty sim. (Winterland) This is NOT using the sim's settings.

WinterlandScene.png

Old Europe sim, below. I lost my coat.  I love this DNR dress, it is so versatile and the texture is beautiful, but dang it, the skirt layer always makes butts look huge even though my shape was altered for a pencil skirt AND the skirt layer.

OldEurope_001.png

Old Europe. Liberties of modification taken with  Tukinowaguma hair.

OldEurope_002.png

And God Bless Everyone!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.