The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon = beauty + class + sexiness + taste +++++++++++++++ !!!! = LOVELY! (and congrats for your new pin, pinks really suits you!) :smileyhappy::heart:

Thanks, on both counts.  Here's another pic, I thought the lamppost was really cute...although not crazy about my pose :(

MardiGras_011.png

Dancing with my friend, Chris

MardiGras_006.png

It was a lot of fun :)

A few more different looks for Erin. The one in the lower right is where I was about to get bit by my favorite vampire.To forbid her that fun would be griefing on MY part. Lower left, I was living in a bad part of town.

Erin is a bad girl. Top right was at one of my nicer homes. I moved in, there went the neighborhood. She tries to keep the husbands entertained when the wives are at their kids' soccer practice.

Would you welcome me if I decided to move to YOUR neighborhood? My crazy bad girl friends hanging out? Artie, Mia and Sammy.

Erins.jpg

I can see where Erin is a bad girl, but is she past redemption? Is there a small piece of silver buried in her heart somewhere? Your shape looks different than in your previous post. You look less plump. Your hair is also lighter. I think this shape is better, although I don't think it is necessary to look so thin that it appears as if you have just fled from a famine (you don't).

Hi Randall, the shirtless guy is Chris Norse.  He was the very first person I met and my first friend when I joined.  Have stayed in touch with him through the years :)  If I remember correctly the color of the beads mean justice, faith & power.

The baring of the breast usually happens in the French Quarter...I got mine along the parade route :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

I agree, the hair is kind of cutesy :matte-motes-inlove:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.