The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

MoiselleErin Teardrop wrote:

I might get some jealous people over my newest look, but keep in mind I worked hard to achieve this most beautiful look. Once you get past your jealousy and realize it IS an avatar, I can explain the tedious process to p[iecing together such a stellar look.

I call foul; that's not an avatar, or even an image from SL. Clearly you have downloaded a RL photograph, possibly of some gorgeous fashion model.

I'll be enviously scouring SL for hair in that style, and considering it for RL next time I'm at the salon.

MoiselleErin Teardrop wrote:

I might get some jealous people over my newest look, but keep in mind I worked hard to achieve this most beautiful look. Once you get past your jealousy and realize it IS an avatar, I can explain the tedious process to p[iecing together such a stellar look.

ruthless_001.jpg

That is amazing! You even included the box on the hand. The box of "not knowing how to open stuff"

Randall Ahren wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Wishing upon a star...

Love the red hair. I think I know what you were wishing for, a handsome man to swim up onto the beach and....

Well, some things are better left to the imagination. :matte-motes-evil:

Why thankyou Randall :)   * grins and blushes*   Yeah some things are best left to that ;)

Oohhhhh! Thank you Uncommon! Coming from you, these words mean a lot to me.

That's one outstanding picture you have posted there! So intimate, cozy, romantic and warm. One feels like peeking through your window without permission, that's a very weird yet nice feeling. It sure is one my favorites pictures of all the ones you've posted so far! :heart::smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.