The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I saw three fish in the earlier photo. You should probably cook the fish. There were also two glasses in the other photo with the tequila. I suggest inviting a friend over. That's a pretty red parrot, but they're not good conversationalists. They tend to just repeat everything you say and they don't like tequila.

If you send a tp to a male friend, make sure you put in the tp rquest "I am not naked" so he doesn't get the wrong idea unless the wrong idea is what you actually have in mind...

Well, yeah I guess I can cook the fish, but that would mean moving off this hammock. ;)..But I am hungry, so....  And sadly, the only male friend I would ever send a tp to is now gone from SL, so I guess it's me and the parrot.   Are you absolutely sure parrots don't like Tequila?

Saraya Starr wrote:

Well, yeah I guess I can cook the fish, but that would mean moving off this hammock.
;)
..But I am hungry, so....  And sadly, the only male friend I would ever send a tp to is now gone from SL, so I guess it's me and the parrot.   Are you absolutely sure parrots don't like Tequila?

He's sure. Rest in peace, Mr Crackers :(

Saraya Starr wrote:

And sadly, the only male friend I would ever send a tp to is now gone from SL, so I guess it's me and the parrot.

Wow, he must have been quite a guy. See if this will convince him to come back, at least temporarily. Send him an IM and tell him that you're at a bar, drunk, and that you're going home with the next stranger, male or female, that tries to pick you up unless he comes back and gives you some SL loving.

@Charo, sorry about Mr. Crackers. I hope PETA doesn't come after me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.