The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Thanks Wiki! You look more yummy at every post! I'd love you to send me some cherry blossom tattoos tips if you don't mind. I certainly could use them other than hanging on my walls! :smileyvery-happy:

awww tyvm Val. When Im in world I will get the info on the tattoos for you.. I would love to know where that artwork is from if you dont mind sharing ;)

Wiki

Randall Ahren wrote:

Wicked Galaxy wrote:

OK so I'm a bit late with this, but I did say when I posted the valentine's gown pic that I would post the outfit I would be wearing to work instead of that gorgeous gown.. here it is.. my sexy cupid
:)

Where do you work? It looks almost like you're just wearing patches of whipped cream, but I see a couple of strings extending back over your hips, so there must be more than cream. Must be feathers that you can use later for tickling.

I work at Demonic hosting/dancing.  Yes the picture does make it look like whipped cream, but you are correct, they are feathers.  There is even an emitter that sends out a floating feather every so often.. providing more for the tickling.  ;)

Wiki

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

dress9.jpg

You're new hair does look very dashing, Randall. Thank you for the dance.

(Wiki, I changed colors, just in case :catvery-happy: )

oooo I hadn't thought of that.  I love that color too.. you look stunning!

(I'm assuming you saw my earlier post of what I DID wear that night.. nothing as beautiful as the gown, but certainly fun for where I was working)

Wiki

That's my favorite photo of you so far, right there. Perhaps you should consider being blonde for more than a day. Incidentally, the kanji on your midriff means love. Just thought you should know.

@Val, you might try a different hair color. Could be interesting.

@Kylie, I like you in that gown better as well for the Red Carpet photo, and I don't think it clashes. It's a nice look. The Red Carpet is about women, possibly even the entire world is about women. Men just look lurk in the background like penguins. They're like shrubs or potted plants; barely noticeable.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Here you go Wiki. Plum Blossom by Unfinished Caravan. :smileyhappy:

thank you so very much Val! OMG I went and bought 5 different items from the MP.  Beautiful pieces and you cannot beat the price!!

As promised, here are pics of the tats I mentioned:

cherry 1_002.png

This one is called *Born this way* and it its from Juicy Box.. not sure if its actually cherry blossom or possibly dogwood.. either way I love it.

cherry 1_001.png

This one is called *Cherry Blossom* and is from V-Tattoo.

It comes in Dark, Faded, & Lighter versions (I'm wearing the dark set).

This set is my fav of the two.  I am always on the look out for more ;)

Wiki

I like the top photo better. The flowers look like sakura (cherry blossoms). They're pink like that, not so red as in the lower photo. It's the eyes in the top photo that do it. Very pretty with small reflective spots. They freckles are nice too. God is in the details.

I think I've been to Demonic once. The name kind of scares me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.