The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Randall, I disagree. We do need men on the red carpet! I'm with Kylie on this one. What would the Oscars be without Pitt, Clooney or our brand new French icon Jean Dujardin? Put on that tux and go get a pic!!!

As for your hair suggestion, here's a test for your eyes only. Huh, blonde? Me? It gives me feeling I have an alt! :smileyvery-happy:

blonde.jpg

Val, I like your dark hair better. How about red hair? That might be good.

That Jean Dujardin is a pretty cool looking guy. I've always wanted to speak English with a French accent and wear skimpy black underwear like European men, but it tends to cut off circulation to my legs.

I might be interested in doing a Sean Penn recreation, where he's being sandwiched between two ladies. That's probably about as close as I'm going to get to my threesome fantasy. He's also wearing an avant-garde all black tux, likely complete with black underwear.

Pretty photo, very Avatar like (the film), where everything was phosphorescent and glowed at night. Almost looks like it's underwater. Are you sure your hairstyle is from the 1980s? I thought that decade was when the mohawk style became popular for women with fruity haircolors. I have a mohawk do, but nobody likes it. I'm saving it for a best in 80s dance contest.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

mon epouse est devenue rousse , je l'adore quand meme kisses ma belle

My wife became a redhead, I love it when even kisses my beautiful

Bébé.JPG

si les hommes aimés leurs enfants
ils ne se feraient pas la guerre

if men loved their children
they would not get the war

Is that a literal translation? The baby is cute and I am sure many men and women would die for their children.

If mankind would love one another, then they could not kill each other. Mankind would have to love not just their children, but those of their enemies as well.

So maybe it says, if mankind would love their children they could not war. That sounds prettier :)

:heart:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Why thankyou Randall
:)
I am liking the look a lot., and yes I know the kanji means love , it is why I got it

You should put "me" under love so that it says "love me".  Oh nevermind, I' m probably talking about myself.

/me lifts a brow and stares at Randall and grins..  you know Randall,you should do it, the kanji tattoo thing, would be something to see ;)  :matte-motes-evil-invert:

Randall Ahren wrote:

I like the top photo better. The flowers look like sakura (cherry blossoms). They're pink like that, not so red as in the lower photo. It's the eyes in the top photo that do it. Very pretty with small reflective spots. They freckles are nice too. God is in the details.

I think I've been to Demonic once. The name kind of scares me.

Yes the top one colors are softer.  The bottom set does come in softer versions although I usually wear the dark set pictured. The eyes I love love love, but for the life of me I cannot remember where they are from at the moment and I don't want to post the wrong info.  As far as the freckles.. they are the reason I got this skin.  I love them, any new skin would have to have them for me to even think of trying it. 

Awww don't let demonic scare you.. it's a fun place actually.  I've worked there over a year now and have fun every time I work ;) you should give it another try.

Wiki

Saraya Starr wrote:

I do prefer the top pic on you Wiki, while both are pretty, the top one is more delicate looking which suits your coloring well

Thank you Saraya.  Perhaps when I'm in world later I will put on the lighter shaded 2nd set and post a pic of that version.

And I agree.. love the blonde on you!

Wiki

Saraya Starr wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote
You should put "me" under love so that it says "love me".  Oh nevermind, I' m probably talking about myself.

/me lifts a brow and stares at Randall and grins..  you know Randall,you should do it, the kanji tattoo thing, would be something to see
;)
  :matte-motes-evil-invert:

That could be cute. I might be able to make a love me tattoo. I haven't created anything in a long time. I've just been in an enjoying SL phase, also known as being decadent and lazy.

@Kylie, sexy! Something like that would be quite nice for my Princess Leia fantasy. I haven't been to the FC Hangout since Halloween.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.