The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You are quite welcome. Well you got all that going on in that pic. And you are right, don't know what it is about bad boys , can't speak for any other ladies, but hell I know I have always liked them. :smileyvery-happy:

Perhaps you are right about the marshmallow  *shrugs lightly and laughs*

cupid_001.png

OK so I'm a bit late with this, but I did say when I posted the valentine's gown pic that I would post the outfit I would be wearing to work instead of that gorgeous gown.. here it is.. my sexy cupid :)

@everyone.. amazing shots as always.

@Val.. elegant as always ;)  I love the cherry blossom artwork.. I have several tats that are cherry blossoms, one of my favs.

Wiki

Wicked Galaxy wrote:

OK so I'm a bit late with this, but I did say when I posted the valentine's gown pic that I would post the outfit I would be wearing to work instead of that gorgeous gown.. here it is.. my sexy cupid
:)

Where do you work? It looks almost like you're just wearing patches of whipped cream, but I see a couple of strings extending back over your hips, so there must be more than cream. Must be feathers that you can use later for tickling.

Sometimes though I get tired of dancing by myself and I want to dance with someone else. Club Zapp last night with an old friend. They have some excellent couple dances. My favorite is the Nasty Shake. Here we're doing the Slow Sexy Grind.

We've been friends since the day she rezzed. If I close my eyes and inhale deeply, I can smell her perfume. It's cherry blossom I think.

If I had to describe her in a word, it would be irrepressible. The gods smite her from time to time as they do all of us, but with her it's like trying to hold a beach ball underwater. She always bursts through the surface in an explosion of glittering drops and laughter.

crop_058.png

I think you need a few people on your friends list to accommodate all the different schedules and tastes in music and clubs. Otherwise you might not get to attend the clubs you like if you don't have a friend that likes the music there. Your photos in the other thread about the Oscar are pretty attractive.

@Valerie, I did not see that photo in the Oscar thread, but I saw some other ones that I thought were of your avatar in the Oscar thread. I liked those photos better. The photo here in this thread is quite dramatic, but a little busy with all the black lace radiating outward.

Thank you. It's hard to get away from that silver hair as in my avatar badge. Almost everyone that has ever seen me first with the silver hair, doesn't like any other hair style as well as that one. This new hair style though is being pretty well received. If your hair is wrong, your entire second life is wrong.

Your photo must be from Lar's. You looked good wearing that tie. You look better in-person as well.

Thank you and you're welcome for the dance. The pleasure was all mine. That's the photo I saw earlier for a brief moment in the light and shadow thread. I thought I recognized the location, it was Avilion. Very pretty. I didn't realize that was the same dress that Wiki had posted a photo of earlier, but in a different color.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.