Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

37 minutes ago, Hippie Bowman said:

AWJmbjN.jpg

My brain is so conflicted now... one part wants to go "awwww cute puppy" and the other "omg that dog is blocking my coffee!!!"

Happy Thursday! And gimme some of that Florida weather please... have seen nothing but rain for days

rainy.jpg

• Like 5

Just now, Zeta Vandyke said:

Well you asked "what is your favorite" and I really do like Friday, well, the later part of it ;) 

Well, I meant myths - so I'll take it as 'that one time Thor had to dress up like Freya in a wedding dress to trick the giants to put the stolen Mjölner in his lap, whereupon he murdered the whole ****ing wedding party'. 😈

• Like 4

Just now, Zeta Vandyke said:

So that's what inspired the Red Wedding!

I did like Hela alot, in that myth where she caused Ragnarok! Or does "The Avengers" not count as valid mythology?

No, that'd be the Massacre of Glencoe, 1691. 

And no, The Avengers don't count. =P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Halo Minoptra said:

So, the new Avengers trailer is out. Spoiler: it is a bunch of tough people saying, "Whatever it takes" as they get ready to battle someone who is basically omnipotent and lives impossibly far away.

Yeah cant wait! Saw Capt. Marvel last sunday so I'm ready for the End game :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Can you understand there's people out there who do not like this kind of humor? Yesterday someone asked me how I was doing, and I said with a very serious face: I'm slowely dieing. He was so shocked. Even after I explained him it was a proces of probably another 50 years, he could not appreciate. Silly people. It was before I had my 3rd coffee so he should have been more understanding anyway.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Can you understand there's people out there who do not like this kind of humor? Yesterday someone asked me how I was doing, and I said with a very serious face: I'm slowely dieing. He was so shocked. Even after I explained him it was a proces of probably another 50 years, he could not appreciate. Silly people. It was before I had my 3rd coffee so he should have been more understanding anyway.

It's an entirely irrational notion to take offence by it - which I suppose is why I find it so humorous when people are outraged. Birth is a death sentence. Why fear the unknown, when we can laugh at it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

ZOMG!!1! “We’re all gonna die!”

Truth. Carry on.

• Like 4