Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

On 4/6/2019 at 2:13 AM, Pirithous Decosta said:

hi all havent been in SL world recently but love chatting with people and would like to make some new friends :)ย also in RL im from Florida which is nice and toastyย 

Welcome back, Pirithous! Hippie Bowman (also from Florida) hosts a moveable feast every Sunday at 8AM SLT. Join The Breakfast Group and you'll get an invitation every week.

• Like 1
  • Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hippie Bowman

• valerie Inshan

• Madelaine McMasters

• DQ Darwin

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Wednesday folks! Four years ago today I brought this little guy home and snapped this pic. More current ones with his brother.

Okay, I abadoned my Lindenhome now, and opend up a ticket for the abandond land I want to own. Here's fingers crossed I did everything right. Can't wait! Woho!ย 

Rhonda's thoughtful thought of the day: If you love someone, set them free.ย  You will know your love is true if they don't press charges.

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Jameson2001 said:

Even though a possible snowstorm (blizzard, yikes) is heading this way I am going to follow your excellent example and think positively today๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Hey! What's wrong with blizzards?

...throws snowballs at you.
ย 

Happy Monday, Kids!!!

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Jameson2001 said:

ย  Ouch Maddy!ย ย  I will tell you whats wrong with blizzards in April!ย  I should be golfing instead๐Ÿ˜

ย 

You sound like my neighbor, who lives for golf.

I'd actually prefer a blizzard in spring or summer to one in the winter where you'd expect it. I like stories and the best ones come from the unexpected.

• Like 3

Thursday greetings forum readers!ย  Rumor has it that Friday is tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ย ย 

Despite the snow we kept our tee time at the local golf course yesterday

image.png.98445cd668ba4fa3175a1919bf0515dd.pngย ย  You had to keep moving or the ball would get covered by snow falling before you hit it

image.png.d55b02748b4a167352c6462b3c8c578c.pngย  Boy is that true today!ย  Have a great Thursday y'all๐Ÿผ

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I felt cheated yesterday. Though the trees got a beautiful layer of perfect snowman snow, there wasn't enough to make a snowman. I had to content myself with a fire in my newly refurbished fireplace. I never knew what I'd been missing by not having gas start. Now I can simmer soaking wet logs!

Happy Thursday, Kids!!!

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 4
On 4/12/2019 at 11:26 AM, GoSpeed Racer said:

Next weekend is my mother's funeral

So Sorry for your loss GoSpeed, saw this the other day

image.png.51bf70519589e02249e561a82d142c65.png

And, for our Monday following a dramatic Masters tournament a few photos......what a weekend, go Tiger!

image.png.16dc59a51690ca9eeb70d202366bcf5a.pngimage.png.e8d9556a1ec8e370deb18bea14a80a5c.pngimage.png.4e3b080c9875b7745f5a55b6dbb4fcc2.png

image.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

ย ย  I don't observe Easter as such, but school's out and I figured I'd get myself a little treat for the weekend. But what treat? Well, by the time I was finished with my 'shopping list', I had a little something like this:

image.thumb.png.5be1b764b7e407a3ad5a1a9c41a7ea87.png

• Like 5
2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Off to Florida to see the daughter child.ย  For those many hours ahead of me, Happy Easter. Will say hi to all later tonight.ย  Have a great day !!!!

I hope you have a safe trip, Li'l.

I also hope something unexpected happens,ย so I can hear about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2