Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

On 4/6/2019 at 2:13 AM, Pirithous Decosta said:

hi all havent been in SL world recently but love chatting with people and would like to make some new friends :) also in RL im from Florida which is nice and toasty 

Welcome back, Pirithous! Hippie Bowman (also from Florida) hosts a moveable feast every Sunday at 8AM SLT. Join The Breakfast Group and you'll get an invitation every week.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jameson2001 said:

Ouch Maddy!   I will tell you whats wrong with blizzards in April!  I should be golfing instead😁

You sound like my neighbor, who lives for golf.

I'd actually prefer a blizzard in spring or summer to one in the winter where you'd expect it. I like stories and the best ones come from the unexpected.

• Like 3

Thursday greetings forum readers!  Rumor has it that Friday is tomorrow😁  

Despite the snow we kept our tee time at the local golf course yesterday

image.png.98445cd668ba4fa3175a1919bf0515dd.png   You had to keep moving or the ball would get covered by snow falling before you hit it

image.png.d55b02748b4a167352c6462b3c8c578c.png  Boy is that true today!  Have a great Thursday y'all🐼

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I felt cheated yesterday. Though the trees got a beautiful layer of perfect snowman snow, there wasn't enough to make a snowman. I had to content myself with a fire in my newly refurbished fireplace. I never knew what I'd been missing by not having gas start. Now I can simmer soaking wet logs!

Happy Thursday, Kids!!!

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 4

I don't observe Easter as such, but school's out and I figured I'd get myself a little treat for the weekend. But what treat? Well, by the time I was finished with my 'shopping list', I had a little something like this:

image.thumb.png.5be1b764b7e407a3ad5a1a9c41a7ea87.png

• Like 5