Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Good Morning! Happy peak of the week!

So sad to hear that Stephen Hawking has passed away. Here is a video of his life. And a gif simulating what it would be like to fall into a black hole.

Stephen Hawking | From 1 To 75 Years Old | The Theory of Everything.

Peace!

f98e52f24a536d3743d1990a90c8f53a.gif

images (1).jpeg

mg_blacklhole_simulation_01 (1).gif

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:
6 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

And you're a lot smaller than I remember.  Have you lost weight? O.o

DAMN she goes up and down a lot, eh?

(AW ffs get your mind out of the gutter folks xD I mean size- and weightwise ^^)

What's wrong with having one's mind in the gutter?

I haven't gone up and down a lot since...(thinks a moment)...1996 maybe?

No wait... there was that rebound boyfriend in 2003 or so after my divorce, but everybody's trying to forget that.

As for weight, I've lost all the pounds (and more) that I gained after joining SL, via a diet I won't recommend. I've no intention of gaining them back, but I had no intention of gaining them in the first place.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

What's wrong with having one's mind in the gutter?

I haven't gone up and down a lot since...(thinks a moment)...1996 maybe?

No wait... there was that rebound boyfriend in 2003 or so after my divorce, but everybody's trying to forget that.

As for weight, I've lost all the pounds (and more) that I gained after joining SL, via a diet I won't recommend. I've no intention of gaining them back, but I had no intention of gaining them in the first place.

Well, that clears my checklist.  I guess you're OK, Maddy.  Dunno about Snuggs, though.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

the fact that we don´t have and won´t get a Rated R section where we can type as we please and talk xD

I take great pleasure in conveying R, or even X rated ideas via G rated language, or no words at all.

And I'm not alone in this.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 7

Happy Thursday Forum Readers:  It's a really big day in the neighborhood

image.png.cc8d54521e59c0f20a30138e37c6829e.png

I love the hand puppet by the way:D

image.png.080b9fa9f966018df53c2821bd5edbf2.png  image.png.01a545c05ee87eb62b01f825a0a675a4.png

Go Tar Heels!

What is a Tar Heel you may ask? 

The British were said to have observed that if you waded in North Carolina rivers, you would get tar on your heels due to the natives dumping pine trees in the rivers.

Another story comes from the Civil War. A group of North Carolina soldiers scolded their comrades for leaving the battlefield when things got tough. The soldiers threatened to stick tar on the heels of the retreating soldiers to help them stay in the battle. General Robert E. Lee is said to have commented "God bless the Tar Heel boys!"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1