Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

I was thinking about the song I posted, Melissa Ferrick's "Drive", and the song Rhonda posted by Melissa Etheridge . I'd love to think that I could pull off either Melissa's attitude with a willing partner, but every time I imagine how that would go, I hear laughter. While laughter during sex is fine, I want to believe I could manage at least a few moments of passion without it.

So then I wondered if Rhonda could pull it off. I see great potential there, but then I add Clover to the mix and the laughter starts up again.

I find that comforting.

;-).

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hippie Bowman said:

A rainy rainy day here in the Tampa bay area!

224375266-rainy-day-pictures.jpg

Some light snow here in Denver today, but it isn't supposed to really accumulate, so it will just give us a pretty view.

I actually miss rainy days.  We get short spurts here in Denver (5-15 min), but I love the true rainstorms other areas get

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

(warning - I am cross posting this in a couple of threads)

I've uploaded pictures from this morning's Sunday Breakfast.  I've started a new album for The Breakfast Club pics.

The Breakfast Club

Oh! Nice idea! Sorry I could not make it to the cartel hangout yesterday, and next week LadySue and I are out of town. I will be there the following Sunday.  I am not disappearing.  Just turned the reins of the breakfast club over to Gospeed!

Well it is Monday! Ugh and pft! Make the best of it!

Peace!

download (1).jpeg

• Like 5