What is your personality type?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am really into personality psychology, in particular the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. I am an INTJ! What are the rest of you second lifers?

I can't decide if we will be more extroverts on introverts. Most of the internet is introverted, but SL is also pretty social.. 

If you don''t allready know yours, there is a free version of the MBTI here.

ENFP here .. whatever that means !!

>>ENFPs are initiators of change, keenly perceptive of possibilities. They energize and stimulate others through their contagious enthusiasm. They prefer the start-up phase of a project or relationship, and are tireless in the pursuit of new-found interests. ENFPs are able to anticipate the needs of others and to offer them needed help and appreciation. They bring zest, joy, liveliness, and fun to all aspects of their lives. They are at their best in fluid situations that allow them to express their creativity and use their charisma. They tend to idealize people, and can be disappointed when reality fails to fulfill their expectations. They are easily frustrated if a project requires a great deal of follow-up or attention to detail<<

Haha !! No wonder i dont have the patience to build stuff in SL .. or to program !! LOLLOL

Jeanne

INTP

It does shift about a little, though and the last two traits are close to the dividing line (especially Judging-Perceiving). So using the termimology Madelaine mentions, I'm an INXX. There are certainly times when I'm far more INFJ than INTP.

eta: INTP is how I've most often scored when tested, the test linked to put me as INFP. Like I said, it shifts about.

Clarissa Lowell wrote:

This comes up maybe once a year in the forums. Most SLers seem to be INFP (at least the ones who make stuff I guess.) That is really something since INFP makes up only about .5 to 1 percent of the total population!

I am an INFP.

ENFP [with hermit crab "I" trending] ;)

Argus Collingwood wrote:

Clarissa Lowell wrote:

This comes up maybe once a year in the forums. Most SLers seem to be INFP (at least the ones who make stuff I guess.) That is really something since INFP makes up only about .5 to 1 percent of the total population!

I am an INFP.

ENFP [with hermit crab "I" trending]
;)

Argus!!!!!

*happy dance*

*hug*

spectral89 wrote:

I am really into personality psychology, in particular the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. I am an INTJ! What are the rest of you second lifers?

I can't decide if we will be more extroverts on introverts. Most of the internet is introverted, but SL is also pretty social.. 

If you don''t allready know yours, there is a free version of the MBTI

W I E R D

I really enjoy these at least I do when they are short like this one... the longer versions and I usually grow bored very quickly. This one was nice, so I asked two of my friends to take it as well.  I thought it was remarkable, seems to have hit the nail right on the head where I am concerned.... Except the creative part maybe :)  

Oh did I not mention what the result was.. I am a INFP and proud of it :)

Thank you for posting the test.

~Ceddy~

Pamela Galli wrote:

INFP

There have been several other threads in various forums -- you can begin to see a pattern if you get enough data:

Oh, yeah...I remember that discussion back when..      Hmm, and seeing your data explanation, things make sense.

So, THAT'S why so many people in SL are whiny-emo-kids!   *Whew, thought it was just me..but no it's THEM.*    

(ESTJ = me  ; )

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.