Jump to content

JeanneAnne

Resident
  • Content Count

    1,301
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JeanneAnne

  1. i wonder what LL would do if someone set up a Boko Haram sim for RP ~ or a 1840s southern plantation w/ Black slaves ?? would they tolerate it? they don't tolerate Nazi RP ~ would they tolerate KKK rallies ?? just wonderin' ~~ ~ ~
  2. LlazarusLlong wrote: JeanneAnne wrote: i guess what i wonder is why some heinous stuff is allowed while other equally terrible stuff is tolerated ~~ ~ ~ ~ Just try and get a discussion going about i n c e s t if you want to see LL REALLY get in censorship mode - despite it being legal in the majority of even "civilised" judiciaries. [And no, there is no logical justification - other than threat of litigation by the USA, Germany or whoever - for the (im)moral lines they draw in the sand.] what would constitute i n c e s t in SL? if RL sibs logged their avatars in & had pixel SLex wo
  3. Markham Weatherwax wrote: One of my favoreite author's. Terry Pratchett, passed away today at age 66. He wrote more than 70 books and I've read every single one. His death is such a sad loss to the world. I am sure a lot of SLers loved his books too. He will be missed. good nite Terry ~ RIP old friend ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~
  4. LlazarusLlong wrote: JeanneAnne wrote: LL should be ashamed of themselves for providing a platform for this sortuv hateful RP Now I am going to disagree with you. LL provides a platform for an infinite number of idiots to make fools of themselves; you can't really criticise the business for that. If you want to be critical, then aim your antagonism at the pathetic Gorean men here, who have to exert their "superiority" over avatars who are probably mainly played by submissive men, and challenge their moronic interpretation (which is largely not "by the book") of what is a tongue in
  5. LlazarusLlong wrote: Leia36 wrote: Right so you resurrect a long dead thread to troll gorean RPers? Only threads that are locked - or archived from now-extinct generations of the forums - are dead; all others are eligible for necro-posting, especially when the current swathe of threads are soooooo boring. if that's the case i'll say that i was "perma-banned" from the forum nominally for trashing John Norman as a writer & for ridiculing Gorean RP if i was perma-banned how come i'm back? i dunno ~ after a couple yrs or so i just find that i can post ~ guess LL clears thei
  6. i have the Mama Allpa hud & have been pregnant twice & now have 2 Zooby boys stage 61 & 38 ... half the fun is using the sliders to make belly bigger boobs bigger & a bit more saggy & a bit more body fat etc .. i wouldnt buy a bump when it's fun to make myself look realistically preggerz week by week .. i have all my shapes saved from 2 months to full term
  7. spammeranledea wrote: I guess many of you had such problem. I had a really good friend, probably the best one in SL. One day she logged, saying nothing, except "good night" and after that doesn't appear online for about a month. I am sure, she would tell me, about absence, but she just disappeared. I have her in one group, where it is written when was her last online time, and it really was that evening she logged near me... Do you think there is the way to find her email or something? I just want to hear from her... Do you think, contacting support to ask for her email will help? i hop
  8. Innula Zenovka wrote: JeanneAnne wrote: so? am i violating the ToS by playing for free? i think its utterly stupid to pay for something you can have entirely for free .. but hey! if you dont mind spending your $$ on cartoons in order to enrich a souless sociopathic corporation like LL .. knock yourself out !! meanwhile us freeloaders will enjoy the SL you pay for w/out spending a cent .. so Thanks! Let me try to explain. I am quite content for you to enjoy the public areas of any sims I own. But the only reason they're there is that I pay LL almost $300 a month for each of them.
  9. >>Or well you busted me, I am an ego driven fool.<< thank you for being honest for once Malanya :cathappy: ok .. you can go away now .. youre beginning to bore me even more than work does !! & thats quite an accomplishment !! LoL Jeanne
  10. Malanya wrote: Theresa Tennyson wrote: JeanneAnne wrote: .. but there is really nothing you can do or give me to make my SL experience more enjoyable than it already is .. i have everything i need for having a great time in sl .. more than enuf actually since my inv is so fulluv stuff .. Then why do you want to go to other people's houses and play with other people's stuff? Good Question since she has "more than enuf actually since my inv is so fulluv stuff.." mmmk. I think not or she would not seek more in such an agressive way discarding other people in general as human be
  11. Theresa Tennyson wrote: JeanneAnne wrote: .. but there is really nothing you can do or give me to make my SL experience more enjoyable than it already is .. i have everything i need for having a great time in sl .. more than enuf actually since my inv is so fulluv stuff .. Then why do you want to go to other people's houses and play with other people's stuff? i actually dont very much any more .. when i was new i did it quite a bit .. my 2nd sl bf was in2 it .. he thot it was funny having slex on other ppls slex beds when they werent home .. i do get the urge to explore around n
  12. >> My ego? lol I build myself up by putting others down....oooook lol.<< yes .. you do .. & youre doing it right here .. but youre too fulluv yourself to realize it >>.. who cares(?)<< apparently you do .. because you keep going on about it >>You are a free loader and that is proven..<< so? am i violating the ToS by playing for free? i think its utterly stupid to pay for something you can have entirely for free .. but hey! if you dont mind spending your $$ on cartoons in order to enrich a souless sociopathic corporation like LL .. knock yourself o
  13. Malanya wrote: JeanneAnne wrote: Malanya wrote: Izzabelha wrote: Posting to your reply because you said you have rentals, why not give JeanneAnne a free rental and all that goes with? Come on SHARE LOL I have this twit blocked but was curious to see where the laughs were coming from and I see you and others quote her. Do't feel bad i was the one called all those bad bad names LOL and I was also accused of a rant myself. Oh boy I think she feels she runs the forums! I was being sarcastic about doing anything for her, just thought it was funny since you spend money in sl too. N
  14. Malanya wrote: Izzabelha wrote: Posting to your reply because you said you have rentals, why not give JeanneAnne a free rental and all that goes with? Come on SHARE LOL I have this twit blocked but was curious to see where the laughs were coming from and I see you and others quote her. Do't feel bad i was the one called all those bad bad names LOL and I was also accused of a rant myself. Oh boy I think she feels she runs the forums! I was being sarcastic about doing anything for her, just thought it was funny since you spend money in sl too. No worries, I realized that. I barely ev
  15. Freya Mokusei wrote: JeanneAnne wrote: if content creators have every right to decide how their content is used then i have every right to regard their cartoons as worthless .. & to laugh at them when they become irate over copybotting & IP theft Jeanne Of course you have that right, I doubt anyone in this thread (except you) is arguing about whether you have a right to act as you choose. There is, however, a name for people who don't afford this right to others. There are names too, for people who casually discard others' values, career decisions, and lifestyles as irrelevan
  16. Izzabelha wrote: Posting to your reply because you said you have rentals, why not give JeanneAnne a free rental and all that goes with? Come on SHARE LOL I have this twit blocked but was curious to see where the laughs were coming from and I see you and others quote her. Do't feel bad i was the one called all those bad bad names LOL and I was also accused of a rant myself. Oh boy I think she feels she runs the forums! I was being sarcastic about doing anything for her, just thought it was funny since you spend money in sl too. iv been offered land for free before .. i declined because
  17. Malanya wrote: JeanneAnne wrote: Theresa Tennyson wrote: JeanneAnne wrote: once again .. when should selfishness be respected? i will respect that which deserves respect but to my mind pointless selfishness & exclusivity deserve NO respect Jeanne I think most people here agree with you about selfishness, JeanneAnne - that's why so few people respect you. the ppl who dominate this forum are content creators & vendors of virtual stuff Theresa .. They're ppl who have a $$ interest in sl .. who play it for profit rather than for fun .. as such .. They're inherently sel
  18. >>SL is full of scummy business practices and jealous, competitive merchants - << no kidding !! yet the suggestion that the toy capitalism on which SL is founded is THE problem .. & that all these problems could be solved by eliminating the L$ & private "ownership" ~which is an illusion anyway~ & of running SL as a Socialist Utopia .. meets with scorn ... go figure! :catlol: Jeanne
  19. sweetie Jigsaw wrote: I know from experience that relationships can be hard in SL and many have had bad experiences here, myself included. Which is why i don't jump from one person to another. But i recently met someone, there was a instant connection with, something that doesn't happen for me often in SL. We chatted for hours, but not everyday. He is not the 'player' type, at least he doesn't come across like that. Recently i finally got the courage to tell him how i felt about him, and he admitted he was feeling the same, however....... Because of mistakes made in his past he wanted t
  20. Solar Legion wrote: Theresa Tennyson wrote: JeanneAnne wrote: once again .. why should selfishness be respected? i will respect that which deserves respect but to my mind pointless selfishness & exclusivity deserve NO respect Jeanne I think most people here agree with you about selfishness, JeanneAnne - that's why so few people respect you. I got a laugh out of this. The simple fact she does not seem to be able to grasp is that Linden Lab allows security orbs and they themselves coded in the ban lines. Further, she has failed to realize that one can "steal" content - it
  21. Theresa Tennyson wrote: JeanneAnne wrote: once again .. why should selfishness be respected? i will respect that which deserves respect but to my mind pointless selfishness & exclusivity deserve NO respect Jeanne I think most people here agree with you about selfishness, JeanneAnne - that's why so few people respect you. the ppl who dominate this forum are content creators & vendors of virtual stuff Theresa .. theyre ppl who have a $$ interest in sl .. who play it for profit rather than for fun .. as such .. theyre inherently selfish .. they dont want to share stuff freel
  22. Amethyst Jetaime wrote: JeanneAnne wrote: Amethyst Jetaime wrote: JeanneAnne wrote: how committed to your avatar are you? if not so much just get a new account, create another character & disappear .. you could have an alt IM your sl partner claiming to be a relative informing him youd been killed by a mountain lion .. or something .. if you want to keep playing your main avatar tho .. & your partner will keep bugging you then i guess youll just hav2 block him Jeanne Faking death is the cold hearted cowards way out and is extremely cruel to some one who cares about you
  23. >>Possibly so, but these people who use banlines and the like clearly don't want people using facilities they've paid for, and their preferences should, to my mind, be respected.<< why should selfishness be respected? id see your point if it was possible for me to go into ppls places & steal stuff or break it or leave a mess .. but as is plainly apparent this isnt possible .. so what harm is done by using other ppls cartoon stuff when they arent even inworld? just to "respect" their selfishness? think ill decline >>but some of my tenants don't want people using their sk
×
×
  • Create New...