Unscheduled Maintenance [COMPLETED]

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

From the status blog:-

Unscheduled Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on April 26th, 2012 at 07:21 am PDT

[Posted 7:20am PDT 26 April 2012]  We are currently undergoing unscheduled maintenance. This may cause some Residents to be logged out or prevent some from being able to login.  Please keep an eye on this blog for updates.

So don't relog or you may not get back in for a while - which is how I came across it :(

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh ... 5th transaction in two days where LL takes my money for an inworld purchase, but then doesn't deliver the item. I tried to log into my dashboard to get the purchase info, and then all hell broke loose.

I broke SL.

You're welcome.

OMG trying to post here that i cant log into SL was also a pain! ok finally just like the rest says SL is broken today and the forum site must be slammed with poeple trying to find out why they cant log into SL today. OK we know sl is broken and looks major prob today.Who broke SL? When will they fix it? Just so u know this is the only time in 3 years that i cant log into SL, today i exhausted all my tricks to try to log into it even if it broken, and no go. Seems very very broken to me...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.