All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yep, all the colors you've picked stay the same when you re-rez. The color scheme you've chosen even carries to the next style that you rez. It rezzes out a new copy of whatever style and immediately applies your color scheme to it. Some might say I was already there. 😵
  3. For those that might not be aware, there is a Route 66 that goes from Truro on the very west end of Bay City, across Bay City and Nova Albion, and on through to close to Ahern on the Sansara continent.
  4. You have both made very nice videos. So there are still people who make the SL videos and are a bit crativ. 😉 Here are some examples from me. I have to make something new 😂 <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/y0iGKKogIOI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UqkQV6GRscU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RYK0pwV1Evc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  5. Come on. This is not a popularity contest, neither have I anything to say about what LL does. And I would think it's cool to drive through something like SLs version of Route 66 to a Vegas-like area. No gambling of course, but some similar looking: A city in the desert with urban homes. I don't force anything on you or others. It is letting the mind wander. It is not that I "must" have it.
  6. Ohhhh, thanks so much for that info! Was so flustered at that time didn't think of right click/eject!! Thanks again!!
  7. This is about creating new premium, certainly not a focus on enhancing the experience for current and long time premium members. Long time members do not count.
  8. I disagree. The new house boats for example. Why is there not a wait list? Why is there not a focus on premium members that have been paying month after month for years??? Is it just another LL ploy to create revenue by drawing new premium membership and the long time members get stiffed. we are told to watch a forum post? for how long, ten more years? This whole this has been incredibly NOT focused on current members that again, pay month after for month for years...
  9. Well after that lovely compliment, how can I not offer? *logs in, sends request*
  10. Not sure about the buoy. I've been using the personal/wearable one (7s) until there is an official answer. As for my bait vendor, I only pull it out when I need more bait. I don't advertise it anywhere but also don't need someone AR'ing me because it IS a vendor on residential land.
  11. I disagree. The new house boats for example. Why is there not a wait list? Why is there not a focus on premium members that have been paying month after month for years??? Is it just another LL ploy to create revenue by drawing new premium membership and the long time members get stiffed. we are told to watch a forum post? for how long, ten more years? This whole this has been incredibly NOT focused on current members that again, pay month after for month for years...
  12. The 15 second warning time is ideally aimed at those who inadvertently enter your parcel, and for pilots that pass through at height. It just lets people know that you want privacy, and really comes into its own when you're not at home. The situation you found yourself in is a blatant attack. As Sylvia has already mentioned, the normal parcel powers of eject and ban are yours to use, and you do not need to wait for any grace period before using them.
  13. I regard "anything goes" as one of many possible themes for a virtual reality and yes, I absolutely agree it's one we need in SL. But a quarter of the grid? Isn't that a bit too much? Ideally I thin k there shold have been one anarchistic continent with even more freedom than you get anywhere on mainland today. It should be made as big or as small as market demanded and since consistency wouldn't matter, it would be easy to add or remove region as its popularity changed.
  14. Evet ödeme yöntemiyle linden alabiliyorum. Ayrıca aynı kart farklı avatarda tanımlanınca o avatar giriş yapabiliyor. Çıkan uyarıda ise skill game bölgelerine giriş kurallarına uymadığıyla ilgili birşey yazıyor.. ancak bu girememe olayı birden oldu, yani önceki güne kadar giriş yaparken sonraki gün girememeye başladı..
  15. BBX design / yachts and & buildings. It's the SLB A1. He has some really crazy high LI boats meant to live in, but also some smaller and lower LI boats.
  16. Not bad but it could do with some vegetation.
  17. Thanks for the heads up on this! Just picked it up. Going to try it out later on - I'm heading out for the day (not virtually either lol). I probably won't move the walls I already created because now I like what I did but it will at least hopefully hide all the other ones which I can't do anything about. And only a buck I mean how wonderful is that for the creator to do? Kudos and grateful!
  18. This is not actually always the case. Many places restrict or ban billboards. I'm not fully apposed to ads, but I think billboards would be crossing the line imo.
  19. Today
  20. i get where you coming from with the 10% the way it works now to get say a old Linden Home (512m tier) and a 560m group-owned (512m tier). Buy for group a land greater than or equal to 560m and less than or equal to 1120m. If greater than 560m then cut out 560m and dump the rest. Claim the old Linden Home 512m. (This I have done myself) the way to get a a group-owned 1120m for the least price when can't buy a 1120m directly. Buy upto 1536m. Costs $US4 tiers extra for 1 month. Cut out the 1120m, and dump the rest. (I have done this as well) add ps right now I have just bought a 1024m by the sea. To get my extra 96m then I have to buy another parcel on the sim. At the moment the cheapest is 9,500L and the other for sale is 15,000L. I see LL have put a big parcel in the region to auction 2 days ago. I will wait and see who buys it and if they are going to cut it down into smaller parcels and resale it
  21. You can eject them if you are the owner of the parcel. Right click on the avatar and click "eject" or "eject & ban".
  22. I would advise against typing your password into any field asking to see how secure it is. It seems akin to mailing a hundred dollar bill to Frank's Banks which promises to tell you whether or not it's counterfeit and promises it won't use your cash on the internet.
  23. I have one issue with the security orb. I was at home, in my kitchen and people came in, got right in my face and stayed until they were either ejected by the system or just before. This happened twice the other day. Totally inappropriate. I think there should be a setting where, if you're home and this kind of situation happens, you should be able to manually eject them. Naturally I have banned all five avatars, but what if that happens again?
  24. I actually like Mainland exactly as it is, Wild West lawlessness, banlines, and all. If someone needs loads of rules, they can rent on (or buy) a private estate, or get a Linden home. There is a market (a large one) for the freedom associated with having a piece of Mainland. I've never, ever had trouble finding parcels worth buying there. It's a messy, creative, fun place to live and explore, with loads of history behind it, and does not need to be cleaned up or sanitized to look like Bellisseria or private regions.
  1. Load more activity