Haute Couture?

Melita Magic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm bored.

I've been drowning all my money in Meeroos. Now I want to drown some money in my (SL) self.

I want the best quality. I want haute couture for SL. I want the latest fashion. I want slightly ridiculous and the height of fashion.

Where do I go?

Pix and SLurl a plus - in world a plus - not in a laggy dinosaur mall a plus.

Thank you.

Hi Melita. I am with Ariel on Boudoir. A unique creativity in SL by far. You may also check two great classic designers who have always managed to match class and glamour perfectly. They are both as close as possible as "Haute Couture" is considered here in France. :-) 

Morea Style may seem too obvious but every new collection is worth spending some time at the main shop:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/MOREA%20STYLE/127/126/22

palomablue copie.jpg

elvira black.jpg

You mayl also want to have a look at Marianela's Art in Fashion. She has a great choice of formal gowns, and especially a special collection inspired by famous great painters such as Monet, Klimt or Georgia O'Keefe:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/hidden%20treasures/97/1/22/

CALIPSO redm.jpg

• Like 1

Melita Magic wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

You sound like an ad for this place:

:P

Thanks to those who sent LMs I will try them all...after lunch.
:)

Cute, I like the music, goes perf with my mimosa :P

Here's the LM if you didn't see it:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aroha%20Island/141/37/2003

Shelby Silverspar wrote:

Does anyone remember the incredible creations Nonna Hedges used to bestow upon us mere mortals? Her stuff was amazing...

Oh yes.......I remember! I have some of her dresses, took me many nights of hosting in a club in 2008 to save up enough lindens to buy them, but gawd,...they made me happy!

Shelby Silverspar wrote:

Does anyone remember the incredible creations Nonna Hedges used to bestow upon us mere mortals? Her stuff was amazing...

Can't believe I neglected this question. Yes, they were wonderful.

I love to share in the creativity expressed so often in Second Life.

I tried Evony last week and it was...dismal.

Shameless plug incoming!

To save your wallet from bankrupcy, make a visit to my Off-Grid mainstore, where we sell various couture that is no longer available from the designers, at bargain prices. You can browse designs from for instance Chantkare, Dazzle, Last Call, Bliss Couture, Blaze, Insolence, Blacklace, Morea Style, Callie Cline, Redgrave, Nymphetamine, Ivalde, Digital Knickers, DeGroot etc etc

hope this works:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Madison%20Avenue/192/197/23

Plenty of "haute", though it tends to be priced a little higher than the quality level would dictate some of the time.  I too recommend a trip to Vita's Boudoir, though those twins LOOOOVE their alpha perhaps a little too much.  I have an outfit with a 1.5 million ARC that uses a Boudoir Gown.  And don't forget Paper Couture in Tableau.

• 2 weeks later...

These are the only few places that sell clothing that managed to impress me with the quality of their items and looks like something created in 2012 and not 2006:

- Aoharu

- Dela

- Grasp (jackets)

- Coco

- Azul

- Zenith

- Graves (latex/sci-fi)

- Violent Seduction (fantasy/gothic)

This list is for "luxury" clothes. If you're looking for t-shirts or one-color dresses then this list is not for you.

There are more but the other ones are hair/AO/accessories/skins.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.