Healing HippieStock (A Forum Dwellers' Party)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Ima Rang wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

@Ima, What did you go and do something like that for? You read it and now other people will to, sigh The truth might just come out (not that it really matters).

Read about Hippiestock II it is a planned peace fest and as far as I know open to SL not just the Forum Dwellers. Some of the comments at the Hippiestock II thread link seem to differ from what is being said here and by the same people.

There is no healing required just go and enjoy, check the Hippiestock Group in-world which currently has 109 members:)

true..i remember hippy having a thread over at the SLU forums as well during the summer informing them about hippyiestock as well..

I still don't see where it is stated who is appointed to security detail...

Keli told me she has security.

Are you being facetious or is that true?

Ima Rang wrote:

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Ima Rang wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

@Ima, What did you go and do something like that for? You read it and now other people will to, sigh The truth might just come out (not that it really matters).

Read about Hippiestock II it is a planned peace fest and as far as I know open to SL not just the Forum Dwellers. Some of the comments at the Hippiestock II thread link seem to differ from what is being said here and by the same people.

There is no healing required just go and enjoy, check the Hippiestock Group in-world which currently has 109 members:)

true..i remember hippy having a thread over at the SLU forums as well during the summer informing them about hippyiestock as well..

Keli told me she has security.

Are you being facetious or is that true?

Hi Ima what was said between Hippie and I was: “Hippie I think you should pick a couple people that have fair judgment to have the role as Hostess for HippieStock so if anything happens we can Freeze them, ask them to stop, and need be eject.” Hippie said: “That would be great I can have you and a couple people of the spaceport and that should cover all the times.” As far as I know no one has got a tag yet that will allow this but that is the plan.

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

LiveReport wrote:

Now for a News Update from the SL Feeds

It seems that security concerns over HippieStock my not have the punch the original PM delivered. The writer of the PM has taken an about face on the role she claimed in said document.

PLUS Peace in the Works?!?

In a public discussion made on the SL Feeds today “L” and “S” discuss a PM that may lead to peace.

My baby has got it (over on the feeds), and ***** was her name (that is a hint)

This song always makes me happy when people are fighting.
:)

Ahem.

Needless to say that the original version of the famous
DUTCH
band Shocking Blue, rules...And so does Venus!

Hehe thank you Caity.  I used to start my sets with that track.  ♥

Ima Rang wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

i don't know anything about that stuff..i was just agreeing that it was open to more than just these forums..

Pepine sums up HippieStock Concerns:

1. The Security at HippieStock might be over zealous and ban/harass people with a right to be there. All the parties concerned will have a meeting with Keli and Hippie upon his return to ensure this does not happen.
  2. Security at HippieStock might not be enough and there will be nothing but griefing going on. As Ann Otolle has pointed out any attempt will be short lived and the chat and video will be recorded to post on Blogs at a future date.
  3. No one will show up, HippieStock 2 is dead. As pointed out by DQ Darwin the group has over 109 members and is alive and strong.
  4. HippieStock is only a Live Music event. This assertion is incorrect, as a eluded to by Dee and the HippieStock event post. HippieStock is a social gathering for Forum Dwellers and their friend that don't necessarily participate in the forum.

So "Wasp, where is thy sting?" It seems that any drama that has been kicked up concerning Hippiestock has been the voices of the few, though powerful.

/It would be my hope: that Keli and Hippie will take all power out the hands of the Drama Kings and Queens and give it to people with reasonable minds.

//That a Host or Hostess is available during all of HippieStock to ensure the Performers have a harassment free zone to perform.

///That everyone will stop by even if it is only for 10 to say hi and get their name in the guestbook oops I mean Chat Logs.

////And that brotherhood not bans will rule the day. Us SLers are all made of the same pixel dust lets try to appreciate everyone that makes this wonderful world come to life with all it's happiness and drama.

/////That any issues that are left can be resolved with a few IMs.

-Pepine

Hi Everyone!  Got back from vacation yesterday!  Lady and I had a great time!

I would like to clear the air on some issues.  Here is what Hippiestock is all about.  Hippiestock originally was called A forum Dwellers Party, in a thread I started back in late 2010, and later took on the name of Hippiestock.  It is a happening that I hoped would bring all together, and we could lay down our differences for just one day.  This is still the meaning of Hippiestock.  To stop all the snarling, snarking, and fighting for just one day, and to get together to have a great time.  I still believe this can be achieved.

As far as security, I will be handling that, with 2 of my trusted estate managers.  All big events will have moments of greifing.  I am sure that I and my 2 managers can handle this no problems. 

One other thing.  Hippiestock is open for all.  I have placed the event in the events section, and can be viewed from the viewer only, as the event is on mature land.  I would encourage all to join the Hippiestock group, but it is not necessary.  The group is there for me to pass on information to all of you.  Hippiestock would not be if not for all of you beautiful hippies!  Dig?

So this said, I would like to think that Hippiestock II will be a fun and great happening, to be enjoyed by all that would like to attend!  Far out!  Peace and love to all of you!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

I agree Hippie and I am sure all the griefing is being done now so come Hippiestock the coast should be clear. Welcome back and how is your sim all fixed now?

Peace

HI Dee!  Thanks!  I spent a few hours last night fixxing the damage to the sim!  The good thing is that it did not effect the H2 parcel!  Sigh!  Hugs to you!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

I would like to clear the air on some issues.  Here is what Hippiestock is all about.  Hippiestock originally was called A forum Dwellers Party, in a thread I started back in late 2010, and later took on the name of Hippiestock.  It is a happening that I hoped would bring all together, and we could lay down our differences for just one day.  This is still the meaning of Hippiestock.  To stop all the snarling, snarking, and fighting for just one day, and to get together to have a great time.  I still believe this can be achieved.

As far as security, I will be handling that, with 2 of my trusted estate managers.  All big events will have moments of greifing.  I am sure that I and my 2 managers can handle this no problems. 

One other thing.  Hippiestock is open for all.  I have placed the event in the events section, and can be viewed from the viewer only, as the event is on mature land.  I would encourage all to join the Hippiestock group, but it is not necessary.  The group is there for me to pass on information to all of you.  Hippiestock would not be if not for all of you beautiful hippies!  Dig?

So this said, I would like to think that Hippiestock II will be a fun and great happening, to be enjoyed by all that would like to attend!  Far out!  Peace and love to all of you!

Peace!

I for one am looking forward to HippieStock2!! All I want to do is relax, meet people, listen to music, dance & have fun...

I don't know what all the grief is about but it just goes to show how people can take something that's supposed to be innocent fun & try to spoil it. I hope that however much people may fite in these fora they can lay aside differences and just be mellow & have fun at HippieStock2. Either that or stay away.

My thanks to Hippie and whoever else is helping him organize HippieStock2. You groovie people RwwwK~!! ...and you RwwwL!! too... :smileyhappy:

:heart: Jeanne

Thank you for your words, Hippie, and the clarification last night.  I am looking forward to playing at HippieStock and should be a wonderful time.  I encourage all who wish to be there and groove with friends to be there!   I appreciate Keli for all she has done welcome everyone to the event.

Peace.

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Peace!

thanks Hippie .... I really look forward to Hippiestock2 .... hope it can be a day full of fun, love and peace!!!! :heart: *meows*

PS. "winning wars is easy, winning peace is much much harder.....but not impossible eh"

Wildcat Furse wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Peace!

thanks Hippie .... I really look forward to Hippiestock2 .... hope it can be a day full of fun, love and peace!!!! :heart: *meows*

PS. "
winning wars is easy, winning peace is much much harder.....but not impossible eh"

Well said..

Especially for this world..

a world of imagination..anything can become reality =)

they may say we are dreamers..but we're not the only ones *winks*

I can think of no better song where the lyrics straddle both RL and SL so completely♥♥

ETA: I had not seen it in this format before Ceka ty♥

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Well said..

Especially for this world..

a world of imagination..anything can become reality =)

they may say we are dreamers..but we're not the only ones *winks*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.