New batch of last names: SL21B edition

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 98 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

51 minutes ago, SabrinaCooke said:

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and say that Hotman is probably a reference to the Avatar: The Last Airbender cartoon. It's what Aang used to refer to males in the Fire Nation, equivalent to the word "gentleman." But I could be wrong.

I need to watch that series again!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brodiac90 said:

$500 set up free, plus 1st year $500 then $500 every year? holy moly!!! 

I think the last name "Alpha" needs to be made a "Custom Name".

After all, a "True Alpha" can definitely affort it!

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Blowhard isn't a sexual thing.. it's more someone who runs their mouth or bullshiater, bark worse than their bite.

Yeah, but how likely is anyone to want to advertise that fact about themselves? Inevitably those who buy this name will be doing so to boast about their sexual prowess.

Lord only knows what the motivation for adopting 'Windyfloofs' could be.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkle Bunny said:

Yeah, but how likely is anyone to want to advertise that fact about themselves? Inevitably those who buy this name will be doing so to boast about their sexual prowess.

Lord only knows what the motivation for adopting 'Windyfloofs' could be.

I lost count on how many silly names I've seen in SL.. A lot of them having to do with farting..  hehehe

It's the internet, there is lots of people that would do that.. hehehe

• Like 1

Of these choices, I’d have to go with a variant on @Rat Luv’s take -  Ryu Cirrus. Ella Cinder might be a distant 2nd, I haven’t read here, only skimmed but that one also doesn’t feel very original, I’m sure someone thought of it already. But my alt won a name change back when they still did that and she still hasn’t claimed anything yet. Maybe a bit picky…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Blowhard isn't a sexual thing.. it's more someone who runs their mouth or bullshiater, bark worse than their bite..The person that you try to avoid because they will talk your head off with nothing but bullcrap, but with an ego running the show..

BillieTheBullCrp Blowhard

hehehehe

Yes, I understand that but my mind works in strange ways and Blowhard is derogatory name so why LL choose it.. has to be lillyslips blowhard when he bangs her 

Edited by SpiritSparrow Skydancer
I know I’m going to hell for that one.. I see quartz looking at me

23 minutes ago, SpiritSparrow Skydancer said:

Yes, I understand that but my mind works in strange ways and Blowhard is derogatory name so why LL choose it.. has to be lillyslips blowhard when he bangs her 

Sometimes I wonder if they are just that much out of the loop, or know they are doing it.. hehehehe

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Yeah, even I wasn't going to go there with name suggestions.

Got a feeling the staff person who thought of that one probably was laughing hard and probably asked a person higher up "Are we sure?" lol

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

LL is so persistent with terrible names, that I think it is what most name buyers want.
They seem to want to pay a lot of money for a 2 second laugh from their friends.

Well Winchester was a hit I see so many with it. I see a lot of skydancer as well but I think it’s a perfect fit. I liked my old Sewell name to, more so when I found my rl family tree had a few! But I’m set I think 🤔 maybe if something interesting to me comes on the list. 

1 hour ago, SpiritSparrow Skydancer said:

There should be like a buyers remorse clause.. like before 48 hours you can change it. Or free to revert back.. but I guess that would be abused.. 

I think you can always ask support ... but it's of course not really possible to make a guess if they will allow / or do a revert. But asking is always free :) 

• Like 1

On 6/22/2024 at 1:01 AM, Codex Alpha said:

Why use my imagination and cleverness to make up names for?

I"ll use ChatGPT and AI instead. (I dont' guarantee they're any good)

1. Cirrus - Skyler Cirrus
2. Blowhard - Gustav Blowhard
3. Windyfloofs - Breezy Windyfloofs
4. Cinder - Ember Cinder
5. Hotman - Blaze Hotman
6. Pyroclaw - Ignatius Pyroclaw
7. Boulder - Rocky Boulder
8. Soil - Terra Soil
9. Pebblepaws - Rocky Pebblepaws
10. Ocean - Marina Ocean
11. Torrent - River Torrent
12. Frostfangs - Crystal Frostfangs

1. Cirrus - Skye Cirrus
2. Blowhard - Zephyr Blowhard
3. Windyfloofs - Gale Windyfloofs
4. Cinder - Asher Cinder
5. Hotman - Scorch Hotman
6. Pyroclaw - Blaze Pyroclaw
7. Boulder - Rocky Boulder
8. Soil - Terra Soil
9. Pebblepaws - Stone Pebblepaws
10. Ocean - Marina Ocean
11. Torrent - Cascade Torrent
12. Frostfangs - Frost Frostfangs

Welcome to the age of AI, where you don't have to work your brain anymore.

Hm, no work is tempting, but my brain says no to 4. Ember Cinder or 4. Asher Cinder, but wants "Ashand Cinder" or "Ashor Cinder". Brains still work a bit different. I won't pay so much money for cinder in any case, though. : D ... An ocean, on the other hand... 🤔no, no no no no, brain, nocean for us, stop it!

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 98 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.