So let's play fair

6 minutes ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

Complete hyperbole as usual. Is looking out for sexual play involving child avis "an impossible standard" for you? No. It's not. And by the sounds of it, some people are already doing it. Despite it being ...impossible. 

Yes. Because how can anyone know it’s happening. 

i don’t know what you imagine child avatars do, but they aren’t hosting orgies.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I was wondering if your friends with all those regions could approach LL and have them all joined together as your own continent like teen grid  was but for child only avatars. Maybe others would want to join in. 

It's just a seed of an idea but it could be under 18 avatars only.  Probably not possible in practice but i am sure you get the idea

Kid only places do exist although they're outnumbered by adult only places by about a ratio of 30:1. 

I would be sad if adult avatars and child avatars could never interact though. It would mean never seeing my mum and dad or any of my SL family for that matter. There are a lot of good adults that interact with kids and I think we should point that out and celebrate it. 

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Oh okay. There's no problem then, is what you're saying. Great! I guess we can forget about investigations, official blog posts from the CEO, changes to the TOS, and thousands of forum posts because literally nothing is happening. 

Coffee said we can all go home.

Edited by Ingrid Ingersoll
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

Oh okay. There's no problem then, is what you're saying. Great! I guess we can forget about investigations, changes to the TOS, and thousands of forum posts because literally nothing is happening. 

Suspicion is not grounds for an abuse report. 

assertions of presumed guilt carry no weight. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, brodiac90 said:

Kid only places do exist although they're outnumbered by adult only places by about a ratio of 30:1. 

I would be sad if adult avatars and child avatars could never interact though. It would mean never seeing my mum and dad or any of my SL family for that matter. There are a lot of good adults that interact with kids and I think we should point that out and celebrate it. 

Moderate land would be for all to meet.  A child avatar only continent would be similar to adult only only the opposite.  Child avatars could be with parents, family and friends on moderate but for those who just want to be kids and do kids stuff, having a continent just for them could be a compromise and help the child avatars not feel pushed out by adult avatars

Edited by Cindy Evanier
typo
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

..sure! But by deleting the critical phrase (even by accident), and quoting without it, you made it sound like Ingrid literally was..

You know, never mind. You know, even if you didn't do it on purpose.  🙂

The original:   It was someone else from sl kid community complaining about not being able to be naked on a beach.  

^^ The above original quote makes it clear that it was ONE person ("someone else").

What you posted: It was sl kid community complaining about not being able to be naked on a beach.  

^^ What you posted makes is sound like Ingrid was claiming the entire "sl kid community" complained.

The original WAS edited so...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I was wondering if your friends with all those regions could approach LL and have them all joined together as your own continent like teen grid  was but for child only avatars. Maybe others would want to join in. 

It's just a seed of an idea but it could be under 18 avatars only.  Probably not possible in practice but i am sure you get the idea

8 minutes ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

I know this wasn't addressed to me but it sounds like a cool idea. 

I doubt LL would do it but I know of a few other places that would.

Wouldn't that be a treat for all the child haters if anyone under 5' emigrated from LL to another grid? The two of you should start a fund!

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

We're obviously meeting up in groups and wearing our 'Walking TOS violations' badges while Zal watches on nearby, foaming at the mouth with rage. 😂

53739647826_f034ca2b78_k.jpg

Edited by brodiac90
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

7 minutes ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

Oh okay. There's no problem then, is what you're saying. Great! I guess we can forget about investigations, changes to the TOS, and thousands of forum posts because literally nothing is happening. 

you cant stop it, why hasnt anyone seen that. if two residents of sl wish to AP there is nothing anyone can do to stop them. NOW you can all go home 😁

7 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

I doubt LL would do it but I know of a few other places that would.

Wouldn't that be a treat for all the child haters if anyone under 5' emigrated from LL to another grid? The two of you should start a fund!

i wanna start a fund to send all the 7 ft plus avis to another grid

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

I am not a child hater, its just not part of my SL.  I wasn't talking about banishing them to another grid.  I was trying to find a middle ground so those that want it know theres a large safe slice of SL to go

28 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

That isn't a bad idea.   We do have some sims that are for cute, short, and adorable avatars only but it's not a whole continent.   As for my friends with the 1000 sims I don't think it would work out for her.  She rents a lot of land out and just limiting that to child avatars would affect her business.   

I'm more inclusive myself.  The estate that I'm apart of is that way.  My own sim that is nearby is inclusive too.  Anyone, even the Wicked Witch, is welcome there.   

• Like 2

Just now, BilliJo Aldrin said:

you cant stop it, why hasnt anyone seen that. if two residents of sl wish to AP there is nothing anyone can do to stop them. NOW you can all go home 😁

That's the same as saying you can't stop people from speeding on the highway. So no speed limits. Speed limits don't stop speeding, but they do give those responsible for enforcing safety a means to encourage those not complying with the limits. In rare circumstances that enforcement can become quite painful.

The new TOS is providing safety for SL. I don't think anyone thinks that just because new rules were enacted that all questionable behavior will stop. Really it's a pointless argument.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

i wanna start a fund to send all the 7 ft plus avis to another grid

Seriously, maybe if you actually went somewhere besides permanoob sex places, you'd see less 7 foot avatars.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

That's the same as saying you can't stop people from speeding on the highway. So no speed limits. Speed limits don't stop speeding, but they do give those responsible for enforcing safety a means to encourage those not complying with the limits. In rare circumstances that enforcement can become quite painful.

The new TOS is providing safety for SL. I don't think anyone thinks that just because new rules were enacted that all questionable behavior will stop. Really it's a pointless argument.

It is an interesting argument. We keep hearing about "keeping SL safe". Safe from what exactly? I get the ***** issue, it is gross and also illegal. However, we are still all adults, allegedly. What are we being kept safe from?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cristiano Midnight said:

It is an interesting argument. We keep hearing about "keeping SL safe". Safe from what exactly? I get the ***** issue, it is gross and also illegal. However, we are still all adults, allegedly. What are we being kept safe from?

Paypal and the creditcard companies.....

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

So the Lab is taking care of Adult regions by removing kids. 

Now they need to clean up G regions by removing adult content.

The rules are already there.  Now the hard part - enforcing those rules.

Leave M alone.

I AGREE!

• Like 2