Fake Outrageous Reviews, Complaints, and Demands for Bellisseria Features/Design

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 87 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Complaint: Why isn't this thread in the Linden Homes forum, where Bellizens hang out?

Complaint: Yesterday I came up with the BEST idea for a new theme, Icelandia!   And I see no signs that work has begun on it!  OUTRAGEOUS

Complaint: I demand that the process of getting a LH have a MORE random land page option, where it gives you whatever Belli home it feels like giving you, in whatever theme it wants.  HA!  (Why?  Because for me personally, hopping is a form of tourism.)

21 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Great! Now you guys have me wondering what SSP is, and I don't even care what it is..

Yes, SSP DOES stand for "Super Secret Project".  It was an area on the grid where Olde Belli was originally built, before being moved to its current position.  IT STILL IS an "off limits" area where new themes and/or styles of homes are developed, under colored covers.  The start of the "SSP" thread is a very fun look at residents, Lindens and Moles talking about what they were doing up in the SSP zone, before Belli started.   If you wish to peek at it, search for SSP1 on the map, and then zoom out a bit.  It's not too edifying at the moment, because no new theme is under development, and the moles are spending a lot of time in Belli building coastlines.  Also, the map has huge hysteresis so is cluttered with colored tiles for old themes whose development regions have been deleted.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Where is the nearest supermarket in Bellisseria?
I'm so craving for chocolate.
There should have been at least some chocolate in the "welcome package". One can't nibble on a lamp if one isn't a hamster or a beaver.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Review:

1 Star - My Belli home did not come with a toilet, and I really need to go! 

Who was this place built for, "Stepford Wives" Bots?

That's the reason why the houses near water are so popular in Bellisseria.
So Belli doesn't need toilets, but more water areas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Review:

1 Star - My Belli home did not come with a toilet, and I really need to go! 

Who was this place built for, "Stepford Wives" Bots?

Mrs. Pants:
But what about the privies?

Blackadder:
Um, well, what we are talking about in privy terms is the latest in front wall fresh air orifices combined with a wide capacity gutter installation below.

Mrs. Pants:
You mean you crap out the window?

Edited by Zalificent Corvinus
  • Like 1

Karen: "My Linden Home parcel contains no landscaping, no water, no sound effects, no scripts, no media stream, no parcel security, no theme and no house! It's outrageous! Zero Stars!"

Response: "The parcel you claim to have "bought" is a public sandbox. You have not bought a Linden Home."

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Complaint: "My neighbor's Belli home looks just like mine. Please change their home to a different style. I'm sure they won't mind."

They need to just let people texture each other's houses for them. Everyone likes surprises when they log in.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

I wish to complain because I have now run out of complaints!

*Drops trash on your lawn, walks the Teegle and doesn't pick up after it, retextures your siding, and steals your BelliBin*

You're welcome~! ^-^<3

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, PheebyKatz said:

*Drops trash on your lawn, walks the Teegle and doesn't pick up after it, retextures your siding, and steals your BelliBin*

You're welcome~! ^-^<3

Carries on feverishly derendering most of the neighbourhood whilst cackling, and then stepping into something...euck....

• Haha 3

Demand: "Tell us the next theme, or I will cancel my Premium subscription. Second Life will die if LL keeps this up."

Review: "1 Star - I do not want a Belli home until I know what the next theme is, and the theme after that, and the next 6 themes."

Complaint: "The moles will not let us see what they are working on 24/7. This is totally unacceptable."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The noobs keep climbing the trees near my yard, and the police refuse to do anything about it!

Snapshot_717.thumb.jpg.d1d851c0c3ce599f54444898887a8f4f.jpg

Snapshot_718.thumb.jpg.d4c0e9ddce6b7d60d49b684d23c8c956.jpg

This is absolutely outrageous!  I most certainly did not purchase a premium membership to be gawked at by a bunch of high prim noobs.  What is worse, is that there are not even any active volcanoes for me to sacrifice them in.  If you are going to have wandering tree climbing noobs LL, then at the very least give us a volcano we can toss them in!  ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!! 11 one one eleven!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

I most certainly did not purchase a premium membership to be gawked at by a bunch of high prim noobs. 

Complaint: "There are men hanging from the tree outside, staring in my window. My complaint is, they are overdressed. I need to be able to derender their clothing."

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Complaint: "There are men hanging from the tree outside, staring in my window. My complaint is, they are overdressed. I need to be able to derender their clothing."

True Belli story, there used to be a guy that would stand in my yard and stare in my Belli home window while naked, I thought it was hilarious but he never had a member so I wondered what happened to it.  He may have left it in his medicine cabinet.

I think he was a neighbor, whenever he showed up he would make bird whistling noises for a couple of minutes, typically I was AFK watching TV and I would hear bird calls.  As far as I know he never actually came in the house though, he would knock at the door..  🤣I haven't seen him in a while though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

At the risk of "seeming" off-topic, here are what I understand to be the "Most Likely" actual "outrageous" demands / complaints that are against the Bellisseria Covenant:

- "I want to have as many Breedables as I want in my Belli home."

- "I want to use security systems with zero-second Orbs for my Belli home, as high into the sky as I want."

- "I want to have commercial sales from my Belli home."

- "I want to have publicly advertised Adult activities in my Belli home, where all are welcome."

• Like 3

We need a dual lane motorway from the chalets to Yama city in Zindra..

It would only cost 368 regions (yes I counted) !! That is the same as one of the old premium continents and they are going so. Essentially Free!

Think how glorious it would be, epic journey like the trans-siberian highway!

I work in planning department for Kazakhstan roads department so you can be sure I know what I am talking about!

Make it so Linden lab everyone will be smiling 😁

Edited by Aethelwine
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I do not want to see my neighbor's parcel because they have terrible taste in decorating. Can I put up a wall so I don't have to see other people's parcels? This is done all over mainland and on estates, so why can't we do this in Belli too? I would prefer to have my parcel enclosed by a tall rock wall with palm trees in front of it. Also, I'd like to have an off-sim tropical island, since there's nothing on one side except water anyway. 🌴 🏝  🌴 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/3/2024 at 4:17 PM, diamond Marchant said:

Well, years ago we made the very reasonable request to "the powers that be" to award the esteemed Bellisseria Deptartment of Solid Waste (and not-solid waste) an ENTIRE region for use as a landfill. Note that we were being VERY VERY scientific as Belli has tons of waste and a 256x256m region hardly seems sufficient to contain it. We used as precedent the fact that the Bellisserria Bureau of Bureaucracy or whatever those SLACKERs call themselves get a whole region to themselves... not fair (sobs). This egregious misallocation of resources has left the BDSW demoralized. It's a tragedy.

The Wastelands has a full region dump. It is even possible to rent a home parcel here and drive a vehicle.

6026749479_c054efffc6_c.jpg.19715f212203f2048ae4c3f21d4a6bcb.jpg

• Like 4

On 2/3/2024 at 7:17 PM, diamond Marchant said:

To add injury to insult, it seems that the marvelous HUD used to collect trash has been broken for a while and not a peep from anyone. I was able to bribe a techy kid down the street to fix it and it (BelliFind HUD ) is being bulk redelivered as we write/read. Some joy amongst the sadness.

I missed this part of your post, it is awesome that this exists!

• Like 4

We need to have a couple of Moles who are dedicated to responding to problems in Bellisseria. We're paying customers, so we deserve to have these issues addressed promptly. Maybe there can be a code we can send to their IMs to streamline this process? Examples below:

Code Red:  Half my house and objects are missing.

Code Orange:  There is a stranger on my property. I'm worried he's going to peep into my windows or try to come into my house.

Code Yellow:  Someone I don't know is sending me IMs and I don't know where they are. I think they must be tracking me, griefing me, or spying on me somehow.

Code Green:  Nevermind. The problem I previously reported has been resolved.

Code Blue:  SL is dying.

Code Pink:  My neighbor has political signs or flags in their yard that I don't like.

Code Brown:  My toilet or plumbing is not working.

Code Black:  Everything is dark. The sun is not working or my electricity is out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 87 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.