What new name would you give Second Life?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

14 hours ago, Gabriele Graves said:

I posed the question on another topic about whether Second Life is meaningful anymore, especially as social media is often most people's Second Life.
Obviously a name change isn't on the cards but as a hypothetical exercise it would be interesting to see what people come up with.

This is the topic to unleash your naming creativity.  No idea is too daft.

I would call it

NO PAYMENT INFO ON FILE

BORN 2007

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Clock Titanic

Grandfather's Clock (I had a wind-up clock as a toddler that played this on a music-box mechanism). TIL the song was written in 1876.

The point of this suggestion is, "Old. Very Old."

OMG, Wikipedia mentions the toy I had! "A popular clock toy, marketed by Fisher-Price from 1962 to 1968, had a dial on it that, when turned, caused the music box mechanism in the toy to play the song along with clock-like ticking and moving hands on the face of the clock. An updated version of the toy (which is completely made of plastic and with other activities like a clicking plastic mouse on the side) has been manufactured by Fisher-Price since 1994. Imitations of the toy made by various companies exist and are sold in various countries worldwide."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Grandfather's_Clock

Edited by Love Zhaoying

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Grandfather's Clock (I had a wind-up clock as a toddler that played this on a music-box mechanism). TIL the song was written in 1876.

The point of this suggestion is, "Old. Very Old."

OMG, Wikipedia mentions the toy I had! "A popular clock toy, marketed by Fisher-Price from 1962 to 1968, had a dial on it that, when turned, caused the music box mechanism in the toy to play the song along with clock-like ticking and moving hands on the face of the clock. An updated version of the toy (which is completely made of plastic and with other activities like a clicking plastic mouse on the side) has been manufactured by Fisher-Price since 1994. Imitations of the toy made by various companies exist and are sold in various countries worldwide."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Grandfather's_Clock

He sure was a good story teller..

The idea for the name I came up with just meant, Time Sink..

I really should have said something Like , Clock Work Titanic , though..

hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.