Lelutka Holiday Is Coming!

Blaise Glendevon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This dropped on Flickr and Discord today. Last year Dec. 8th was the start of the 12 Days of Christmas event, where Lelutka and a couple dozen stores gave away freebies, including free heads for good girls & boys and a plethora of skins and cosmetics to go with them.

53379071528_f0df5759cb_b.jpg

Edited by Blaise Glendevon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

Whoops. I meant to drop this in the Avatar forum. If a mod would be so kind to move it, I'd appreciate!

I am so happy you posted here because this is one of the few forums I follow. I am hoping that Lelutka will open the vault and allow us to get Lelutka trees from prior years.

Edited by diamond Marchant

1 hour ago, diamond Marchant said:

I am so happy you posted here because this is one of the few forums I follow. I am hoping that Lelutka will open the vault and allow us to get Lelutka trees from prior years.

They'll more than likely do what they've always done and have a specific release just for Christmas for a male and female..:)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, diamond Marchant said:

They have done that before, I recall getting all the trees at once that way, so you never know your luck.

38 minutes ago, AmeliaJ08 said:

Get your TP hammer ready. It's every avatar for themselves, "render friends only" mode ON

I hope they are smart enough and repeat the event as last year, over 3 locations/sims to counter act the load of people trying to get the head. But yeah, TP hammer action is going to be required.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SpiritSparrow Skydancer said:

Or just wait a few days. I’ve never had an issue getting in. If they do decide to gift us again they usually have 3 regions open. So why hammer(I don’t even know what that means really) and just be patient. 

That relies on luck and there isn't much of that when these events are enormously popular. Basic account users also have no priority when it comes to entry, TP hammer is essential during popular events. All it does is automatically attempt to teleport you over and over until it is successful.

Edited by AmeliaJ08
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, AmeliaJ08 said:

That relies on luck. These events are enormously popular and free users also have no priority when it comes to entry, TP hammer is essential during popular events. All it does is automatically attempt to teleport you over and over until it is successful.

I am pretty sure that those might be against tos or something.  Idk but I heard.. maybe I am wrong? 

2 minutes ago, SpiritSparrow Skydancer said:

I am pretty sure that those might be against tos or something.  Idk but I heard.. maybe I am wrong? 

Not sure if they're against TOS, but they definitely cause issues for regions (crashing and whatnot) and Lel specifically asks people not to use them.

I've never had any issues as Basic getting into Lel events. Yup, regions get full. No biggie - a few manual TPs early in the morning or late at night a couple days into the event and I'm in.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, SpiritSparrow Skydancer said:

Or just wait a few days. I’ve never had an issue getting in. If they do decide to gift us again they usually have 3 regions open. So why hammer(I don’t even know what that means really) and just be patient. 

I just do it the old school way! My 5 year old gaming mouse has seen more action with SL lately, still works lol. It's not a wireless model. I tried one of the TP hammer mods but it felt like cheating to me so I removed it. I don't use any game cheats anymore (ok not true but I try to avoid them these days, sometimes grinding it out is better).

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Not sure if they're against TOS, but they definitely cause issues for regions (crashing and whatnot) and Lel specifically asks people not to use them.

I've never had any issues as Basic getting into Lel events. Yup, regions get full. No biggie - a few manual TPs early in the morning or late at night a couple days into the event and I'm in.

Yes, they've asked at various large events that people NOT use those.  It's the same as slamming yourself into the invisible wall trying to get in.  Very annoying, IMO.  It's not as if they're going to run out of heads.  I've never had trouble getting in after a few days and neither did my non-premium alt.  

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Yes, they've asked at various large events that people NOT use those.  It's the same as slamming yourself into the invisible wall trying to get in.  Very annoying, IMO.  It's not as if they're going to run out of heads.  I've never had trouble getting in after a few days and neither did my non-premium alt.  

Saaame. I've got every free head from AK, Catwa, and Lel on both accounts, plus all Christmas gifts given away in Lel's big holiday extravaganza. Never had to resort to hammers to get them. Crowds die down within the first 2 days or so.

Also, somewhat random but not entirely so, since we're speaking of Lel's holiday event. Andore is usually part of that, so I'll mention it here for people who may still be in that group from last year...

If you're in Andore's group, they're having a sale on their brand new multishape ear set - 1L for group members for the next few days. If you wear Andore piercings or ears at all, you want these things. They replace the older LEX ears that you had to buy separately and now the style/shape is changeable via HUD. They rock! Looks like the offer is good until Dec 12th.

Edit: Forgot to mention - Can confirm that existing Andore piercings made for the older LEX models work fine with them.

ANDORE x LEX Multishape Ears ONLY 1L$ Week

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Added stuffs
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Saaame. I've got every free head from AK, Catwa, and Lel on both accounts, plus all Christmas gifts given away in Lel's big holiday extravaganza. Never had to resort to hammers to get them. Crowds die down within the first 2 days or so.

Also, somewhat random but not entirely so, since we're speaking of Lel's holiday event. Andore is usually part of that, so I'll mention it here for people who may still be in that group from last year...

If you're in Andore's group, they're having a sale on their brand new multishape ear set - 1L for group members for the next few days. If you wear Andore piercings or ears at all, you want these things. They replace the older LEX ears that you had to buy separately and now the style/shape is changeable via HUD. They rock! Looks like the offer is good until Dec 12th.

Edit: Forgot to mention - Can confirm that existing Andore piercings made for the older LEX models work fine with them.

ANDORE x LEX Multishape Ears ONLY 1L$ Week

Ooooh, I did not buy those expensive Swallow ears in the Black Friday sale. It was only 20% off. Now I can get gauged ears for 1L!

The stores in 2022 big event had set their groups to free, for as long as the event lasted.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Ooooh, I did not buy those expensive Swallow ears in the Black Friday sale. It was only 20% off. Now I can get gauged ears for 1L!

Yeah, the Swallow ears are great, but I haven't gotten around to buying them yet. I've been wearing Pumecs for the longest time, but then switched over to Andore once they started doing gauges. I managed to get the Pixies (and Human, I think? I don't even remember now) for something cheap like 50L during a FLF event. They included ears with the piercings. Having to buy them all separately, though, and manually swap styles, got a bit too meh for me. I'm soooo happy they went to an all-in-one HUD model and it's super generous for them to offer it at 1L! It works great, you should grab it!

56 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

The stores in 2022 big event had set their groups to free, for as long as the event lasted.

Yup, that's exactly why I mentioned it. I figured some people might still be in that group and the ears are a nice alternative to the Swallows if you're on a budget (and cute stores like Kumiho rig for them, too).

• Like 2

6 hours ago, AmeliaJ08 said:

Nope, all good.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Get-Me-In-HUD-Teleporter-Hammer/7577257

That's my recommendation, works well

Me and my two alts got in on the first morning last year.. Those three sims helped a lot.. I didn't need a hammer or anything..

Actually  I forgot, I also took my husbands old avatar through for the male head.. It wasn't that bad at all getting in and there was a lot of anticipation for the heads last year as well..

The big reason for that was, they had signs and all kinds of info pretty much saying grab your gift and then leave.. Don't hang around, this way others can get in and get their gifts too..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

The big reason for that was, they had signs and all kinds of info pretty much saying grab your gift and then leave.. Don't hang around, this way others can get in and get their gifts too..

There is a problem with that: SL servers and not all users systems are capable to handle masses of people on one sim. For some it may take a couple of minutes to rez the vendors or as it happens more and more recently, those vendors aren't capable to handle the amount of requests which is resulting in that places are getting full to enter.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Dorientje Woller said:

There is a problem with that: SL servers and not all users systems are capable to handle masses of people on one sim. For some it may take a couple of minutes to rez the vendors or as it happens more and more recently, those vendors aren't capable to handle the amount of requests which is resulting in that places are getting full to enter.

It seemed to work pretty good last year.. I think many had gotten the message in group notice as well..

Also, I'm not sure if the newer event sims were around at this time last year, but there is the option of those sims as well since they were pretty much made for these kinds of situations..

They had three sims last year.. Out of the last three years.. Last years was the smoothest and easiest to get into.. My main and one of my alts is premium, which at first I thought the perk was what made it easy for the first two.. But my other alt and my husbands old avatar aren't premium..

about the only thing I remember having to do was, cycle through one of the sims.. but never had to recycle,meaning  if the first one did work or the second, I was in by the third..

It was pretty smooth.. I don't even think I finished my first cup of tea and had all four with their heads.. hehehe

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.