Treehouses

Luna Bliss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm so glad they gave us this option.

Although the fantasy homes were nicely made they were just too big for me, and took up too much of the landscape, and felt too 'closed in'.  I never used mine and instead just lived outside it.  I only stayed in the location due to the beautiful trees that begin glowing at night and the wonderful spot by the water.

So again....yay!

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 9

13 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I'm so glad they gave us this option.

I never used mine and instead just lived outside it.  I only stayed in the location due to the beautiful trees that begin glowing at night and the wonderful spot by the water.

Same... I used the Rage Spell to have as much of an open feel & windows flung wide to let the outside in... but for me it was always about the night flora & soundscapes, I love this area and think it'll be more popular with the introduction of the Tree Homes!    I'll post some before & after shots  :   

snapshot

Edited by Kat Ravenhurst
  • Like 11

THESE are Fantasy houses!  

Patch said they'll show up in the rezzers over the course of the day.

Love the ones with the loft and back deck.  Also really like that they're made of wood, not stucco.  And so much smaller than the original Fantasy homes, leaving the whole parcel to landscape, yay!  I have a bunch of fantasy landscaping that I bought, then never used because I couldn't get past the houses. 

Great job, moles!

• Like 13

• Moles
12 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

@Abnor Mole,

Are there options on any of the homes (I am asking about the Treehouses in particular) to "not rez the home at all", thereby reserving the LI for using in a skybox, etc.?

There isn't. You have to use one of the homes provided. If people were rezzing their own homes chaos would quickly ensue with people rezzing homes that were out of theme. And you wouldn't get any LI benefit from not having a house rezzed since the homes don't count on your parcel LI anyhow.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

@Abnor Mole,

Are there options on any of the homes (I am asking about the Treehouses in particular) to "not rez the home at all", thereby reserving the LI for using in a skybox, etc.?

You have to use one of the provided houses, but the land impact for those houses isn't taken from your parcel allowance. So it makes no difference to what you have available to use.

EDIT: I didn't see Abnor's reply when I posted and can't delete, but if one answer is good, twenty are better!

Edited by Polenth Yue
Moles
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Abnor Mole said:

There isn't. You have to use one of the homes provided. If people were rezzing their own homes chaos would quickly ensue with people rezzing homes that were out of theme. And you wouldn't get any LI benefit from not having a house rezzed since the homes don't count on your parcel LI anyhow.

I meant - to rez a Skybox - not a home instead of the Treehouse on the ground level..

The reason I asked was - the Treehouse community seems a situation where it would NOT seem unusual for there to be "no house".  That way, you could "choose" whether or not to have a Treehouse "in the tree".

And as with all Bellisseria, I assume of course that we CAN rez a "Skybox"!

Sorry if my question was not clear. 🙂 

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:

You have to use one of the provided houses, but the land impact for those houses isn't taken from your parcel allowance. So it makes no difference to what you have available to use.

EDIT: I didn't see Abnor's reply when I posted and can't delete, but if one answer is good, twenty are better!

See my reply, in which I clarified my question.

Personally I like the two pixie models but I dont like the angel ones.... Pixie is a very usable size/shape for me. Angel has the tree going through the house, which some fantasy faithfuls may love, but I personally prefer the tree on the outside. Pixie is a single story, but Angel has a spiral staircase going up to a loft... again, I am a one-story kinda gal and I usually struggle to get up spiral staircases.

I cant believe how beautifully the yard opens up to enjoy the surrounding landscaping on the three houses. You can really do a Lot with your yard if you use a tree house style home.

It is great that they included both open and regular models of TWO styles of homes for the treehouse. I imagine there are people who love the angel and the one I like (the pixie) doesn't appeal to them... so it is great that we have a choice.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.