Female AOs - a list ?

StarlaDark

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 191 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I'm trying to search for high quality women's AOs / poses for just standing around and looking good etc but most are kinda cheap or sex oriented. Does anyone have recommendations for shops or events where AOs for women are available? Thank you! I know its a huge ask but Firestorm search feels useless at times.Β 

I like Kuso. They provide animations in 3 sizes.

I also like Akeyo animations but I've encountered problems with Akeyo's AOs that are promoted as everything in one AO. I tried to put my basic animations in along with dances and ran out of memory. Akeyo was good and refunded the cost of the AO when I complained and provided error notices from the AO.

I've stuck with ZHAO because of the lite script load. There are newer more efficient AOs with better tech. It is just those newer ones I have seen are way script-heavy. When flying or sailing I want as little script weight as possible.

I tend to buy individual animations and load them into Firestorm's built-in AO and a ZHAO-II HUD for use with other viewers.

AOs are sold as sets of animations of related animations. So too I tend to have sets of animations in my Firestorm and ZHAO AOs. This requires I buy only Copy-OK animations.

For special animations, various events will have poses and animations. The problem is animators do not consistently market at all of an event-presenters' events. So I think that route is hit-and-miss.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You can put together a custom AO by placing your existing AO's on the ground, edit them, and save the animations in the content to your inventory. For your custom AO, can use any existing AO that has modify rights. Place it on the ground and add whatever animations you like. You can also remove animations, or add in individual animations such as from OMY, etc.Β 

Or, you can use Firestorm's built-in AO if you use that viewer.

Edited by Trinity Blakewell
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I just use a few of the stands and walks that I've found that I like and put them in my ZHAO ll..

Love the ZHAO II. It's what I use for AO duty as I'm open to using different viewers, depending on which OS I have running when I am in SL (usually Linux).

• Like 1

If you have an AO set and only like some of the animations.. if the set is Edit/Modify ok, add it, then click edit on it from your inventory list (or may be able to edit from "Wearing") the edit box will pop up, go to the Contents tab in that box, it will list all of the animations. You can now drag the chosen animations to your inventory (I make a folder ahead of time for this named "Single AO Animations").Β 

This is great if you can get free or low cost AO sets, and some do have good animations in them, and you don't have to keep the bad ones.Β 

If you use Firestorm, and know how to make a custom AO, you can do that, which is what I do. Tutorial:

Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 191 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.