47 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

WOOT!!! FALL FASHIONS ARE STARTING TO APPEAR IN THE WEEKEND SALES!!!!

Oh, wait, sorry, this is the peeves thread.

Peeve: Now I have to buy a lot of new fall fashions! GRRRR! I hate that!

😁

Oh no, you're posting in the right spot. 😏

Fall = too close for comfort to my least favorite months.

• Like 1

Just now, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Oh no, you're posting in the right spot. 😏

Fall = too close for comfort to my least favorite months.

I get that.

But one of the great things about falling temperatures, maybe the ONLY good thing about them, is that I get to layer again!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I get that.

But one of the great things about falling temperatures, maybe the ONLY good thing about them, is that I get to layer again!!!

Cuz it's cold.

monkey-frown.gif

Don't mind me. I'm just a winter-hater. I've been layering since late July, LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: Of COURSE you're cold!  You should be in a hot spring (like the Japanese "World-Famous Hot Spring Loving Snow Monkeys", link below).

Chilling Out in Hot Springs May Help Japan's Snow Monkeys Reduce Stress |  Smithsonian

https://www.japan.travel/en/experiences-in-japan/5876/

I'm sure they don't mind such things because of their cute little furry bodies, but you cannot get me into water outdoors during winter no matter how hot you make it. At some point, you have to get out, and screw everything about that.

I'm more like a bear. Wake me up when winter's over.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Peeve: Had to work today so missed church..and was on-call for work yesterday too..

But on the plus side, I managed to get "caught up" some on my big scripting project. 

But on the minus side: But now I'm a little more burned out on that..

But on the plus side: Think I'm ready to go start learning drums.  (Rudiments, etc.) A new rack comes this week!

• Like 1

So, in the last stage of updating my inventory as I've swapped body, I've found me some peeves.

Firstly, when stores remove old releases from their redelivery systems - it's fine to retire a product from being sold, but disabling redeliveries for it feels pretty meh; at least when it's a rather well-established brand that's still kicking around.

Secondly, updating the product and re-listing it. Can't get a redelivery of the old version because it no longer exists, nor of the new version because you haven't purchased that

And thirdly, no Boolean search in the marketplace purchase history. It would be a lot easier to find things if you could search '<store name> NOT demo'. I demo a lot of stuff, sometimes I'll even revisit demos to see whether I did the right call 5 years ago when I tried it, so the same item can have multiple entries.

• Like 6

On 9/7/2024 at 12:11 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

WOOT!!! FALL FASHIONS ARE STARTING TO APPEAR IN THE WEEKEND SALES!!!!

Oh, wait, sorry, this is the peeves thread.

Peeve: Now I have to buy a lot of new fall fashions! GRRRR! I hate that!

😁

Fall and winter fashion for the win!! \o/

• Like 2

So I was demoing a dress.  In the folder, they included something called "light for atmospheric effect".  Curious, I attached it and voila!  A blinding light!  Who the hell would wear that in public?  Tried it with Legacy Midday 

Without...

afee75295c6d770dab516cc9ccd0894d.thumb.jpg.1118bbeefce33d09203bebd0f7911726.jpg

And with the "Light for atmospheric effect"

775d58f51e2269e9e9013172979319b3.thumb.jpg.315cfd298602deb4f9a9f2aae070c7a3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

So I was demoing a dress.  In the folder, they included something called "light for atmospheric effect".  Curious, I attached it and voila!  A blinding light!  Who the hell would wear that in public?  Tried it with Legacy Midday 

Without...

eyes.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Without...

Facelights are back, baby! Now they're built into clothes so you don't have to lug around heavy gadgets anymore! What a time to be alive.

facelight3000_noproblem.thumb.jpg.bb4669d86cd268de9973383929296db3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Fall and winter fashion for the win!! \o/

YES! That’s my season 🥰 I already bought a new shawl (I already have lots of them but I need MOAR!), cozy and soft cardigans, warm shoes, tea, cookies, and and and

Also I’m excited to dress my human Avi fall-like ☺️

Edited by Zrina Nebula
  • Like 2

I felt like visiting some shops (RL) to check for nice clothes and found lots of them 🥰

BUT who invented those horrible changing cabins? If you don’t feel like a whale yet, grab some clothes and try them on IN those tiny cabins with bad light!

• Like 1