17 minutes ago, Simo Vodopan said:

Got ya. I use LL's viewer so results may vary. It could be anything at this point really. I just noticed that once the PBR updates dropped it was oddly convenient this 'bug' happens.

It is a heavily discussed and reported bug. So, you're not alone if that helps. 

Super peeve.

Policy and resident engagement only in response to outrage. It keeps happening and is always entirely preventable. Things don't have to be literally on fire before they get attention. in fact, addressing long neglected policy before the pitch fork vendors set up would be positive community engagement.

We're supposed to be on the same team. We're not.

Every time this happens trust is destroyed and people give up and leave.

• Like 6

Peeve: The nice new skybox i spent more on, than the wording of the discount dialogue on the vendor seemed to suggest it would cost. seems to only be usable at a specific height when test it out at the premium sandbox i normally use. kind of puts me off upgrading my current mainland sky build 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Peeve: If you lead with grief and complex traumas and everything that entails when trying to be friendly/and or make friends, it's really a red flag for me. It tells me that you think that is all you are...and you expect to be coddled in some kind of way.  Hard pass, and not because I don't care it's just ...a lot. Too much, in fact.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Peeve....broken records.

Peeve: That's how vocal minorities and purveyors of falsehoods work. Keep repeating until people agree and / or believe you. It is also a great way to normalize behavior!

• Sad 1

Peeve: There's really no simple way to compile a list of forum "regulars" and those participating in particular threads.

I've just spent the better part of an hour and a half sending out invitations to tomorrow's opening of the SL forums picture exhibition, and it involved trawling through pages and pages of the forums, and inviting people (mostly) one-by-one.

And I KNOW I've missed people. Lots of them. And probably sent invites to a few people twice!

If you didn't get an invite, please don't be offended, and just read it as a sign of my incompetence! Let me know, and I'll send you an invitation, or you can use the LM in my signature!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Peeve: There's really no simple way to compile a list of forum "regulars" and those participating in particular threads.

I've just spent the better part of an hour and a half sending out invitations to tomorrow's opening of the SL forums picture exhibition, and it involved trawling through pages and pages of the forums, and inviting people (mostly) one-by-one.

And I KNOW I've missed people. Lots of them. And probably sent invites to a few people twice!

If you didn't get an invite, please don't be offended, and just read it as a sign of my incompetence! Let me know, and I'll send you an invitation, or you can use the LM in my signature!

Unpeeve: I got one! Thank youuu! I don't normally go to social things, but perhaps I should start. And I likes art n stuffs. The time works for me, too. Not like I had anything else to do on a Saturday. 👀 I need a life. PEEEEEVE. 

Unpeeve: I also fixed my PC (YAAAAAY - it really was a bad PSU), so I won't be lagging like a mutha.

Peeve: Though of course, this means I'm going to need to find something to wear. And an avatar to wear it. So I should probably get on that now. Are there rules? Do I have to be human or can I come as anything G rated? Cuz...human's a struggle.

Is it fancy? Should I put a chandelier on mah head?!?! Or is it casual, making a kitty or birdie on my head a better choice?!

• Like 4

I used to love winter time (and I still do to a certain point, at least more than summer) and the biggest annoyance is scrapping all the ice and snow off of my car. Its even worse depending on the area where you live and my car the last winter was frozen like a popsicle I had to get a jug, pour warm water around the edges of the door to even open the damn thing. I'm talking -27C temps here sometimes. Thats the only saving grace I give summer; at the least you can get up and go with no problems. Otherwise I don't fancy burning my nutsack off.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Unpeeve: I got one! Thank youuu! I don't normally go to social things, but perhaps I should start. And I likes art n stuffs. The time works for me, too. Not like I had anything else to do on a Saturday. 👀 I need a life. PEEEEEVE. 

Unpeeve: I also fixed my PC (YAAAAAY - it really was a bad PSU), so I won't be lagging like a mutha.

Peeve: Though of course, this means I'm going to need to find something to wear. And an avatar to wear it. So I should probably get on that now. Are there rules? Do I have to be human or can I come as anything G rated? Cuz...human's a struggle.

Is it fancy? Should I put a chandelier on mah head?!?! Or is it casual, making a kitty or birdie on my head a better choice?!

So long as it's "G" rated, you can come as a pair of boxer shorts so far as I'm concerned Ayashe!

(So long as they're stylish boxers, of course)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Looking forward to see you and the outfit you’ll choose.

I was mixing and matching some hours today to find something that is stylish AND Na’vi 😬

• Like 3

SL-married men who try to flirt with you, then telling you how much they don’t like their wife anymore and want to split and then even start with politics.

Nope nope nope!

Go away bzzzzz 

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So long as it's "G" rated, you can come as a pair of boxer shorts so far as I'm concerned Ayashe!

(So long as they're stylish boxers, of course)

I'm SO on it. And don't worry, I'm G-rated like 99.99999999999999% of the time. Ok, like 96.5%. Whatever. I shall keep the hoo hoo and the hoo haas covered, ma'am! 

6 minutes ago, Sabrina Nebula said:

Looking forward to see you and the outfit you’ll choose.

I was mixing and matching some hours today to find something that is stylish AND Na’vi 😬

It'll be great to finally meet you, too! Yaaaaaay let's get all fantasy'd out!!!!!!! 

And lmao you sound like me. Even when I'm going somewhere in RL, I have to plan my outfit DAYS in advance. It's just LIKE that sometimes!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Sabrina Nebula said:

SL-married men who try to flirt with you, then telling you how much they don’t like their wife anymore and want to split and then even start with politics.

Nope nope nope!

Go away bzzzzz 

Sounds like a mid life crisis hardleg lookin for side hookups. I heard similar things a few times in my late late teens and early to mid 20's.

It's probably not a mid life crissis in SL, but maybe they are seeing if it works here.. 

Another definition for the hardleg dictionary. The heart string tuggin hardleg.. hehehe

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Sounds like a mid life crisis hardleg lookin for side hookups. I heard similar things a few times in my late late teens and early to mid 20's.

It's probably not a mid life crissis in SL, but maybe they are seeing if it works here.. 

Another definition for the hardleg dictionary. The heart string tuggin hardleg.. hehehe

Could be that they're also looking to add to their harem. It could be a kink thing such as adultery as to why they don't "Like the wife" anymore. In reality, the wife might be in on it and is into getting cucked like that. Yeaaaah, I've known various kinds of people in Second Life. Its been a wild journey that keeps on giving.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Simo Vodopan said:

Could be that they're also looking to add to their harem. It could be a kink thing such as adultery as to why they don't "Like the wife" anymore. In reality, the wife might be in on it and is into getting cucked like that. Yeaaaah, I've known various kinds of people in Second Life. Its been a wild journey that keeps on giving.

It could be that for sure..hehehe

It just reminded me of some hitters in RL..

• Like 1

Ok real SL peeve time:

I'm not even sure how to talk about this one without getting re-grossed out or grossing anyone else out.. I'll try my best say what happened without getting too detailed, but I really don't think it takes too much details to be grossed out..

Aaaanyways,

I was at one of the more popular events which was in a Moderate sim, which most of them are now..

I was looking at this one nice dress that Tetra came out with for this event , when right behind me was this one girl, dressed in panties and crop tank. She had that silly tongue hanging out cross eyed expression on her face.. That's not the gross part..

Lets just say in so many words, something was dripping from her tongue..I'm not gonna say what it was because this isn't the adult section..  It just grossed me out so bad that I grabbed the demo and left the event..

Is something like that able to be reported or no?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1