5 minutes ago, CaerolleClaudel said:

Btw, was there any cannibalism involved? Just asking for a friend who is doing a research project on that sort of thing. Yeah, a friend! And, a research project! I mean, *their* research project, not *mine*!!! No way!

😂😂😂

We were all vegetarians. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: Y'all ain't nearly queer enough!

LGBTQAI+ZHEO&SFCDNK- Month is here again... In Murica... Yay.

A whole month of ugly clothes in the weekend sales, all rainbow coloured, from stores that don't actually give a damn.

I'm not a Q, I'm an L, and for me Pride WEEKEND is at the end of August.

I find the whole month long fakery annoying, even more annoying than that Juneteenth nonsense ( actual chattel slavery in the USS didn't REALLY end until 1942 when a scandal broke about the sale of convict labour thanks to some journalists, who felt it was hard to portray USA as the "good guys" in the War, when they were still selling people ).

At least I'll save money not buying ugly clothes from people indulging in fake virtue signalling in the weekend sales.

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Pride month is here. Corporations will say the words and not take any meaningful action because every $ is sacred.

14 hours ago, Roxy Couturier said:

Peeve: Pride month is here which means more items to sort and go into my 'Rainbow' folder.

950131f5d2121c377ea5c4883b2e98d7.png

Silence-brand-cause-image-600x443.png

Peeve.  People dangit!   So, I was at the Hair Fair this morning which is on General regions.   Why people think it's appropriate in ANY shopping event to wear the most revealing outfits is mind-boggling.    There was a woman there with a teeny tiny bikini on with the squishy boobs and phat p*ssy strutting around with a complexity/triangle count through the roof.  Why, just why?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Peeve.  People dangit!   So, I was at the Hair Fair this morning which is on General regions.   Why people think it's appropriate in ANY shopping event to wear the most revealing outfits is mind-boggling.    There was a woman there with a teeny tiny bikini on with the squishy boobs and phat p*ssy strutting around with a complexity/triangle count through the roof.  Why, just why?

I bet most people don't even pay attention to region ratings when shopping. Unless it's a store they go to a lot, and even then. I couldn't tell you which stores are on what land. In fact, one that I could've sworrrrn was on Adult land turned out to be in General. Whoops!

As for how the shoppers dress...I'm in no position to criticize. I run around in whole entire ballgowns and evening wear some days. Cat or a parrot on my head, roller skates, food in my antlers, skeleton parts, my AO set to dance mode (not all at once, though now I want to try that...). And I never give a dip about BOM or mesh underwear unless I'm purposefully showing it off (sheer jumpsuits, etc.), so I probably accidentally flashed some otherwise PG frog booty once or twice.

Though, that ONE attachment is the only thing that makes me choose to derender someone immediately, so I feel ya on that part.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

I just don't count other people's triangles when I go out.
Problem solved?

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

I just don't count others people triangles when I go out.
Problem solved?

I bet you don't inspect them to see what clothes they're wearing and if the clothes come from an approved store either huh....whatever do you do out there!!!   ;0

8 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

I just don't count others people triangles when I go out.
Problem solved?

I normally don't either but I turned mine down since I figured the Hair Fair would be busy place.  I had it set to around 200K so when I do see a jelly doll, I'm curious.  I suppose it is my fault for turning it up so I could see why someone was so high.   It almost seems as if the less you wear, the higher you go.  All I know is I'm sorry I looked.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Pet Peeve: Losing something, buying a new one, and then finding the old one!!! Especially if it's something expensive!!!

I used to be so annoyed with my dad for doing that...he'd have like 3 exact same tools cause he couldn't find two of them.  But now I'm doing the same thing!  It's all downhill past 40...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I bet you don't inspect them to see what clothes they're wearing and if the clothes come from an approved store either huh....whatever do you do out there!!!   ;0

Being bored to death?
As a guy there is not much to shop.

1 minute ago, Sid Nagy said:

Being bored to death?
As a guy there is not much to shop.

It's finally getting better.  Lately I sometimes even see an item of clothing I want and get annoyed upon seeing it's men's clothes!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

I used to be so annoyed with my dad for doing that...he'd have like 3 exact same tools cause he couldn't find two of them.  But now I'm doing the same thing!  It's all downhill past 40...

In this case it was a handheld GPS. I haven't needed it since last summer, so I forgot all about it...until now. I looked everywhere I could think of. Then, yesterday, I'm cleaning out my vehicle, and there it is. On the bright side the new one has more features, and I have a backup!!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

It's finally getting better.  Lately I sometimes even see an item of clothing I want and get annoyed upon seeing it's men's clothes!

I beg to differ, it is getting worse and worse IMHO.
There are tons of new garbage out there every week in the weekend sales for men.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sid Nagy said:

There are tons of new garbage out there every week in the weekend sales for men.

Is it?  I never noticed the sales, I just see more options for men in various stores as I chance across them..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sid Nagy said:

LOL, we're men. How often do we REALLY change outfits?

6 minutes ago, CaerolleClaudel said:
6 hours ago, brodiac90 said:

Aww I hope the possum was okay. 

YES! I love possums. I watch sooo many possums on Instagram and TikTok lol

This one was more than ok, it wasn't even playing possum. It was loudly yelling at my girl dog.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

SL peeve - failed teleports. I usually only get them occasionally but it's every second TP tonight that is failing.

During the few weeks that I was back in SL recently, I was continually getting crashes from TPs in FS. Usually when I was making several TPs in a row, such as trying out all my old LMs. However, quite a lot after I made a few spread out over several minutes, such as shopping. Extremely annoying. Either wait for FS to actually crash (I kept getting the 'slow bar then do you want to see IMs' crash) or having to go into Task Manager and kill the process.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

LOL, we're men. How often do we REALLY change outfits?

Some of y'all are worse than us ladies. I have been draaaaagged through my share of stores... 🤣

My only peeve on the menswear side is sometimes I wish creators tossed in a size for Maitreya, too. Some stores do that, for which I'm eternally grateful! I love a good unisex wardrobe.

• Like 4