3 hours ago, Istelathis said:

I am going to have to check out the wayback machine and figure out who this mysterious stranger is that you are talking about.

It's really not worth digging up that grave. There's no treasure to be found.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Roxy Couturier said:

I remember those days. I'd like to think that your perspective on some activities in SL also shifted. You slowly came around to at least thinking about the idea that one can be into BDSM and still be a feminist.

Absolutely. This is exactly what I meant when I said this:

10 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I have to say, too, that those discussions also educated me. My attitude towards things like D/s and BDSM is still not uncomplicated, but it's a better informed, and even more sympathetic view than it was before I started here.

I'm not here to pontificate (too much, anyway . . .). I'd like to think I'm here to discuss, and that's not possible unless there is a willingness to listen -- and learn. And I have learned a great deal here, from you amongst others.

I still have "issues" with BDSM and D/s, but they are not the same issues I once had. Weirdly, I've even, on occasion, defended D/s here! Go figure.

Something I've slowly come to realize: you don't "liberate" women by telling other women what they can or cannot do.

12 minutes ago, Roxy Couturier said:

I'd also like to think that we're friends of a sort. I, for my part, have a respect for your POV and have grown to like you. I certainly feel I could argue a point with you and know that at the very least, I was heard.

I'd like to think that too. I think that if we'd both like to think that, it means it's true? (Unless anyone else objects too strenuously, of course.)

Anyway, it's mutual, Roxy.

14 minutes ago, Roxy Couturier said:

The problem, at least for me, is walking the line between 'nice' and 'unloading' because I'm tired of that sort of crap. Which leads me to.

I'd like to think I've gotten a bit better over the years at biting my tongue when what I really wanted to do was rip someone a new one.

Mostly.

(We all have our "off days" though, right?)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Roxy Couturier said:

It's really not worth digging up that grave. There's no treasure to be found.

Ya, plus it's really cringe when a really old thread pops up and end up recognizing the thread title..

It's like, I wonder what the hell I said in that thread. 0.0

hehehehe

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Peeve: When I answer what appears to be a serious question about Blockchain in Second Life, and have to make sure to immediately block the person I replied to, so they can't message me and try to sell me some type of bogus investment in Blockchain.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: When I answer what appears to be a serious question about Blockchain in Second Life, and have to make sure to immediately block the person I replied to, so they can't message me and try to sell me some type of bogus investment in Blockchain.

I kind of giggled at their choice of reading material.. hehehe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:
22 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I kind of giggled at their choice of reading material.. hehehe

Peeve: they didn't think to suggest Blockchain for "prim baby parentage".  That way, you could tell EXACTLY who the "daddy" is, and presumable who else was RP'ing with "mommy".

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: they didn't think to suggest Blockchain for "prim baby parentage".  That way, you could tell EXACTLY who the "daddy" is, and presumable who else was RP'ing with "mommy".

But if mommy had them all in their own lil blockchains, then nobody would ever know.. Blockchains blockin blockchains.  hehehe

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

But if mommy had them all in their own lil blockchains, then nobody would ever know.. Blockchains blockin blockchains.  hehehe

Peeve: Survival of the fittest "blockchain".  Only the strongest "swimming" blockchains will make it to their final destination.

• Haha 2

Big ole peeve: I can't just browse the marketplace like a regular person without getting overwhelmed by cuteness and wanting to make whole new furry avatars for no good reason. 

No, me, you do not need to be a duck. Stop looking at those damn duck eyelashes.

No, me, you definitely do not need to be a Dinkie axolotl (!!!!!!!!!). Get off that page already!

*sees cute little birb feet...wants cute little birb feet*

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

That exists?

*runs to marketplace *

It's the CUTEST THING EVAAAAAA!

ADAxolotlPurple512.jpg?1652394201

Here's the store. They have quite a few colors (and other mods, too!) https://marketplace.secondlife.com/en-US/stores/175276

The MP is full of cute stuff like this. I'm still wanting the otters from Risusipo, too. Peeeeeeve.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Big ole peeve: I can't just browse the marketplace like a regular person without getting overwhelmed by cuteness and wanting to make whole new furry avatars for no good reason. 

No, me, you do not need to be a duck. Stop looking at those damn duck eyelashes.

No, me, you definitely do not need to be a Dinkie axolotl (!!!!!!!!!). Get off that page already!

*sees cute little birb feet...wants cute little birb feet*

I just saw on Naria's YouTube feed that there's a free gazelle fawn head by BeSpoke at the Warehouse event. Another cute furry. It's not my usual look, but I'm tempted. I'm trying to decide which avatar should have it. On Persephone it could be an alien, but the white skin could look really cute on Tasha. She has a white unicorn skin that might work.

I wonder if this head could be used to make a N'avi?

Peeve: Too much fun free stuff to play with & organize in my inventory.

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

I just saw on Naria's YouTube feed that there's a free gazelle fawn head by BeSpoke at the Warehouse event. Another cute furry. It's not my usual look, but I'm tempted. I'm trying to decide which avatar should have it. On Persephone it could be an alien, but the white skin could look really cute on Tasha. She has a white unicorn skin that might work.

I wonder if this head could be used to make a N'avi?

Peeve: Too much fun free stuff to play with & organize in my inventory.

Peeve: I'm in BeSpoke's Discord server and though I somehow knew this head was releasing, I didn't realize it was going to be free.

I wouldn't really call that furry, though. It's in their hybrid head line (a mix, but leaning more human). I'm also not sure I'd ever use it. I prefer their old faun version, which is far more stylized and less humanoid. 

If you like that, though, BeSpoke is releasing another faun for We Love Roleplay whenever that event happens to be. Next month, I think. The new faun will be a more animalistic deer/goat mix. Should look a bit closer to the original version.

Another peeve: That reminds me that I still have some store credit there and I have absolutely no idea what head to buy next. I'm desperately needing more monsters in my life, but there are two in that line I neeeed and I can't deciiiiiiiide.

• Like 2

On 5/23/2024 at 4:07 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Bear in mind that the mythological Scylla wasn't exactly what one would call "a looker" . . .

P27.1Skylla.jpg

She may have not been much of a 'looker' but seems like she would have been an excellent 'stabber!'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Are you saying @Scylla Rhiadrais a "mixed bag"? 😹😻

😉

First, I will say that I wish-to-***** that the Forum had a better selection of response emojis like Discord does.

And, while recognizing the pejorative connotation (or maybe there are more than one? too lazy to look lol), yes, I do see Scylla as a mixed bag, but in a positive way.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rat Luv said:

This is about the third or fourth time I've felt like wanting to wipe my history after clicking on certain threads 🤢

I wish we had an ignore thread option.  

• Like 3