29 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Overreacting to problems that have existed since the dawn of socialization on the internet, problems that will not be going away any time soon.

Bonus: Pretending that said problems are the cause of certain other bits of strife that reside wholly on the backs of those involved.

But...but..my ONLINE FRIENDS LIST!! CITIZENS CARE!!!!! ❤️

19 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Will further that with ,... people who start out fun and chatty, then finally read my profile .. and run away because I might give them the gay or something.

By reading this you now have the gay. +1 to all rainbows.

I'm continually bemused at how some people convince themselves that being in proximity to some 'other' will make them and/or their loved ones 'other' too. Osmosis? Magic pixie dust? Mutant superpower? Space laser? That's a superfluous detail, it seems.

My avatar is covered in rainbow stripes, and I've joked a few times about not being responsible for side-effects of licking me in Second Life... 😆

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Saraya Starr said:

Peeved beyond peeved.. Will the threads never end? How much more needs to be said?

image.gif.cb84239e3b0b6ed0cb7d29225a22557e.gif

They won't end until something more dramatic shows up to make threads about.. hehehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Saraya Starr said:

Peeved beyond peeved.. Will the threads never end? How much more needs to be said?

image.gif.cb84239e3b0b6ed0cb7d29225a22557e.gif

I'm surprised they are even allowed, can you imagine some higher up Apple or Google executive, peeking in on the forums 🤣 

I expect it would be a reaction sort of like this

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Please god make it stop.

I know right?  There is so much to talk about regarding Second Life right now, such a huge variety of fun, interesting, engaging topics but it is the same one, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over,  again.

Notice my emphasis, it truly does need to be stated.  

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Some weeks hanging out on this forum would make an atheist pray.

Peeve: You know the expression, no such thing as an atheist in a foxhole.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Haha 3

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

You know the expression, no such think as an atheist in a foxhole.

God... god?  is this thing on?

*tap tap*

/me sighs

God, I know we have not been on the best of terms, but.. I promise, if you just make it stop, I will toss you a few more noobs this week.  I'll stop pestering Anubis for a whole day,  please, we have suffered enough.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Maybe if we shoot one in ten, pour encourager les autres, like the French did in the Great War.

• Like 2

SL peeve - receiving an update notice, with no updated item sent, that does not even tell me the store name, let alone what has been updated. Update notices should include the store and product name otherwise people will have no idea what it is about.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Studies have shown that your chances of finding un-believers in foxholes is actually higher than in peacetime situations, as they have more reason to doubt the existence of benevolent sky daddies.

The old saying you refer to is currently under suspension by the International Axiom Review Board, for being fact free BS.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Maybe if we shoot one in ten, pour encourager les autres, like the French did in the Great War.

Wait? we're shooting people? Small people? Do you provide free ammunition? Are we allowed to use area effect weaponry?

Asking for a friend.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: Most people don't know what "decimated" means.

25 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Yes, that's pretty much the meaning, Centurions beating one grunt in 10 to death with a stick carved from vine wood.

36 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

The newest trolls will get bored soon enough. They lack discipline and stamina!

My anti-peeve: I am grateful for a batch of fresh voices and perspectives. I hope some will become forum regulars and not disappear. 

The forum needed new... uh, if I say "blood" does that sound bad?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

My anti-peeve: I am grateful for a batch of fresh voices and perspectives. I hope some will become forum regulars and not disappear. 

The forum needed new... uh, if I say "blood" does that sound bad?

Peeve: Would we appreciate the sweet smell of flowers, without the stench of decay? I am reminded of how children's "scratch & sniff" books even had bad smells to make them more interesting.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: Would we appreciate the sweet smell of flowers, without the stench of decay? I am reminded of how children's "scratch & sniff" books even had bad smells to make them more interesting.

Aww, they aren't all bad. I quite enjoy some of the new voices. They are more pleasant than some of the current regulars. A few actually came here to discuss. A few came here to make good and damn sure we knew they were mad. 

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
Spelling
  • Like 2