17 minutes ago, VaelFaye said:

Yes, haha. It’s one of those days . 🙃 

Yeah, I do have quite a bit of Andore stuff. I was browsing through Fameshed today and couldn’t find anything for elfy ears. Was just hoping to find something brand new. 😅

The only mesh ears from Swallow that I own are the magic pixie ones, which I purchased in 2021. Before that I was rocking the STEKING Ears Season 5 from Mandala Jewelery waaay back in 2015. 

I feel your pain! I always find myself wanting ear piercings for all kinds of fantasy and furry ears (elf is the least of my worries - try finding piercings for mermaid ear fin thinggiemadoohickeys and floppy bunny ears!). Peeve!

Pre-mesh, I used to make all my own jewelry and piercings, but now...eehhhhhhh. Not messing with that! 

I will build my own horns and antlers, though, but none of that needs rigging, so slapping some full perm mesh together for that is a much easier process.

3 hours ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

When people can't be arsed to read your profile or even ask you your age. I mean I put it all in my profile, and I mean it takes 2 seconds to open it and if you are too lazy to read. Then it takes 2 seconds to ask me questions. Lol 

A/S/L

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Big peeve: At myself.

I was hanging on the forum  after work and taking about man bear stuff, then  jumped on youtube..

Then found out that a big wedge tornado had passed just north of us,  while I was goofing around on here..

The circulation on it is the size of  one third of the county.. I'm kicking myself in the butt hard for letting that get by me..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

30 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Big peeve: At myself.

I was hanging on the forum  after work and taking about man bear stuff, then  jumped on youtube..

Then found out that a big wedge tornado had passed just north of us,  while I was goofing around on here..

The circulation on it is the size of  one third of the county.. I'm kicking myself in the butt hard for letting that get by me..

Omg. I read "big wedge tomato". 🍅 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Omg. I read "big wedge tomato". 🍅 😄

We've got more going on.. We're getting hit with warning after warning.. From the looks of it, they are all north so far..

The last one was a big wedge  that caused all kinds of devastation and  trapped people and tore everything up in it's path.

They aren't sure if it was an E3 or E4.. this next one they are saying  is showing  close to the same signs.. on top of that  we have  flash flood warnings going on for the next two days as well, which t creeks that are like two ft wide  look like wide rivers now..

Tennessee is gonna have a long night .. It's that time of year again.

ETA: There is now 7 storms below us in north Alabama and south Tennessee and one to the west of us and all are rotating.. Not counting   the ones to the east that already passed.

This is the worst I've ever seen it  since we've lived down here.

This is the channel we use for severe weather information..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Sad 4

Posted (edited)

Peeve: it's not enough to get such intense stomach pain at 3 AM that I had to call an ambulance, but I got robbed while waiting for my ride. A young thug demanded a smoke, I was too much in pain to humor him, so he took my wallet instead. Not a lot of cash in there, just the hassle of having to renew all my cards.

Delight: I'm high on opiates waiting for more tests and got all the paperwork dealt with already. What a night, tho.

Edited by Frionil Fang
  • Sad 10

This is not so much a peevve as a question.

People who move to a place with a sign outside that reads "Tornado Valley Welcomes Careless Settlers" then build houses out of pine studding and plasterboard, that weigh almost nothing and have thee structual integrity of a soggy cardboard box.

Then they complain when their house ends up, upside down in a tree half a mile from where they built it.

What's up with that?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

This is not so much a peevve as a question.

People who move to a place with a sign outside that reads "Tornado Valley Welcomes Careless Settlers" then build houses out of pine studding and plasterboard, that weigh almost nothing and have thee structual integrity of a soggy cardboard box.

Then they complain when their house ends up, upside down in a tree half a mile from where they built it.

What's up with that?

Tornado alley used to be out west when we moved here. It moved to us.

Also, we built log cabins with 16  inch logs not sticks. Hehehe 

A wedge dont care if you're in a stone home or a paper home, it's taking it. 

It was Chicago or here. Here is a heck of a lot safer than Chicago. Hehehe 

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 5

Posted (edited)

Peeve:
Parochial mindsets assuming the rest of the world looks like the view from their own front doorstep.

Edited by JacksonBollock
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: unnecessary trolling on topics that have been well-covered.

I make allowances for certain people, they are obviously suffering from neurological damage caused by the harmful radiation emitted from full-bright hair.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:
2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: unnecessary trolling on topics that have been well-covered.

I make allowances for certain people, they are obviously suffering from neurological damage caused by the harmful radiation emitted from full-bright hair.

That is very intuitive, I never thought about possible cause-and-effect! 

In "RL terms", there could be a correlation between "hair dye" and various physical / neurological ailments, etc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

In "RL terms", there could be a correlation between "hair dye" and various physical / neurological ailments, etc.

Underarm deodorant sprays based off aluminium compounds (the kind that leave the white stains on clothing if not properly used) are suspected of contributing to mental disorders in later life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Underarm deodorant sprays based off aluminium compounds (the kind that leave the white stains on clothing if not properly used) are suspected of contributing to mental disorders in later life.

Peeve: Many family members from previous generations (parents, aunts, grandparents) had Alzheimer's and sometimes Parkinson's.  Does that mean I will too?  No way to tell, "yet"!

• Sad 2

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

God I'll be glad when this whole child avatar thing has been sorted and put to bed.

At 8pm of course, like good little children.

I think they MAY need to be put to bed early, without dinner. The whiny little wan..um, wannabe's!

• Haha 4