10 hours ago, Midnoot said:

Maitreya's original body was falling behind and slowly being crossed off as the boomer body anyway. It NEEDED those updates, even though they're very subtle, it did improve a tiny bit. I mean , maitreya still sucks compared to Legacy and Reborn, and is going to still fall behind those 2, but it's something.

Ok the sucks thing got to me.. So I'm gonna graze this some.. hehehe

This sounds more like something someone heard in the news and repeated, rather than really researched.. hehehe

Legacy is around 5 years old..Reborn is little over two years old.. Legacy has been on the decline for the past two years..

The reason for that is, Reborn is filling the niche/genre that many Legacy and Kupra and other more curvy and able to be curvy genre bodies were filling for users that want that..

Maitreya 5.3 was never meant to be in the curvy genre.. For it's Genre, it's still one of the best bodies out there.. There really is nothing else in the list that comes close to touching it..

Legacy never once in it's life out performed Maitreya 5.3.. If it does now, it won't be because of being a better body, which is still up for debate with people on both sides of that argument.. It will be because Maitreya  came out with new bodies and split it's own market.

Comparing Reborn  and Maitreya, is like taking the top artist from one music genre and the top artist from another and saying  one of them sucks, when really they are both number one in their categories.

I think the last I looked they are all in the top 5 over all list, unless legacy dropped from that, which it may have..

Either way, they are all top bodies in the market.. To say any of them sucks is just  not true.

I have them all and they all have their pros and cons..   I wear reborn for some things and Maitreya for  others.. more Lara X now, but still not getting rid of my 5.3 because it's still a good body and has more  good quality content than any other body on the grid..

What makes a body great is the amount of things you can do with it..Maitreya 5.3 in the content area has the least amount of limitations and probably will for years.

ok enough off topic for me.. I'm going to the avatar section where all this should have happened.. hehehe

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

This sounds more like something someone heard in the news and repeated, rather than really researched..

Actually, it sounds more like an alt of another body creator or an alt of someone that works for another body creator.  The account dissing Maitreya is not even a full TWO MONTHS old yet.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Actually, it sounds more like an alt of another body creator or an alt of someone that works for another body creator.  The account dissing Maitreya is not even a full TWO MONTHS old yet.

Peeve: When people won't say things under their main account.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

They already said they're using an alt on the forums for reasons.  The forum regulars are not the type to harass anyone inworld.  It's usually the people who...wait for it...create alts to post on the forums who would harass people inworld.  Ironic?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

26 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If I remember right, they had said they made that account just for the forums or something like that, because of the forums being so harsh..

I might have the words mixed up some, but that's what I got from it..

If for some reason they were from a body creator and on an alt to try and diss Maitreya 5.3.. They picked the wrong body to diss..

They should be worried about the one coming up their rear rather than the one they'll never catch..

Lara X is already in the top 20 of the over all list sitting in the 18th spot, which puts it, if I'm not mistaken, on a quicker ride up the list, than even Reborn had, three months after it's release.. 

This is all silliness anyways, because people really don't look too much into which one is actually number one.. They look at  how they like the body and does it have enough content.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

They already said they're using an alt on the forums for reasons.  The forum regulars are not the type to harass anyone inworld.  It's usually the people who...wait for it...create alts to post on the forums who would harass people inworld.  Ironic?

I knew it was something like that..I didn't really pay too much attention to it really.. hehehe

Peeve: Asking for any feature at all

Don't ask for any change at all, there will always be a million on-the-spot-made-up-exaggerated reasons for the ancient ones to disapprove. It scares them. :P

Edited by Midnoot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Midnoot said:

Don't ask for any change at all, there will always be a million on-the-spot-made-up-exaggerated reasons for the ancient ones to disapprove. It scares them. :P

It doesn't scare me, I just don't see the point in it. And I mean weren't you just spouting off about people attacking you for your SL age in your forum post? Hypocrite much? 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

It doesn't scare me, I just don't see the point in it. And I mean weren't you just spouting off about people attacking you for your SL age in your forum post? Hypocrite much? 

We could fix that.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Midnoot said:

We could fix that.

No, my point was, that you are calling us ancients. Doing the same thing that you were talking about in your forum post. Kinda hypocritical if you as me. Oh wait, I know what's going on. Anyone who disagrees you gets the same treatment you were complaining about. Okay, I got it. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Sammy Huntsman said:

No, my point was, that you are calling us ancients. Doing the same thing that you were talking about in your forum post. Kinda hypocritical if you as me. Oh wait, I know what's going on. Anyone who disagrees you gets the same treatment you were complaining about. Okay, I got it. 

If I didn't know your account age, I wouldn't be able to say anything about your age. :3

1 minute ago, Midnoot said:

If I didn't know your account age, I wouldn't be able to say anything about your age. :3

Um, that still basically makes your point moot. you can't go and say oh I don't want to see avatar age in SL and then attack someone with the same thing you were complaining about. When someone happens to disagree with you. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

Um, that still basically makes your point moot. you can't go and say oh I don't want to see avatar age in SL and then attack someone with the same thing you were complaining about. When someone happens to disagree with you. 

I'm not sure why you think I was only doing it because you disagreed with me. I was doing it long before you even spoke. o.O"... Sure would be nice if someone could remove that account age and silence those ageists like me. O.o.

59 minutes ago, Midnoot said:

I'm not sure why you think I was only doing it because you disagreed with me. I was doing it long before you even spoke. o.O"... Sure would be nice if someone could remove that account age and silence those ageists like me. O.o.

* sings a lullabye *