2 hours ago, Arielle Popstar said:

those who refuse to comply with one's wishes for an acceptable interaction.

If the "interaction" is UN-acceptable to me, then I don't WANT that interaction, and the over-entitled scumbags who think they can DEMAND that UN-acceptable "interaction" can Fornicate off and Perish.

nor set an example for how others can attain an enlightened state.

If they want to learn about an "enlightened state" they should go bother some Tinkle-Hippie Fake Guru, not bother me, it isn't MY job to teach that mumbo-jumbo.

Can you give me some hint so I know when I am dealing with an entitled man?

His mouth moving and over-entitled demands that you "interact" with him are coming out, regardless of how many times you said "Oh HELL NO! Get the fork away from me!"

It's easy if you try.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

I know we had a thread where we made fun of the weird things guys say in SL.

I thought it was funny and meant to be a cautionary tale of what not to say.

But it hurt peoples feelings…

Peeve: Men are fragile!

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:
16 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

Would you admit if you did?

/me coughs and quickly shunts something under the couch with her foot.

Why, SURE I would!!!

Here's something to try: Next time you see a naked man (when appropriate, like a partner), suddenly begin laughing uncontrollably while pointing at them and staring. If possible, even pee yourself for good measure. 

Peeve: The man will probably take all this as a compliment if you forget to POINT AT THEM while laughing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

I got the pack of BOM leggings from Riot awhile back and have worn those things out.  A few of my winter pics are using a short dress as a.long top.  It's great,.too, because you can wear all kinds of boots with them.  This sweater was a dress although not as revealing as that other one.  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rowanminx/53382071688/in/datetaken/

If any of you merchants are listening, show 2 pics with your tiny sweater dress.  Might get more sales.

I think the vast majority of my winter sweaters were actually sold as 'dresses'.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I think the vast majority of my winter sweaters were actually sold as 'dresses'.

I got one (free!) that is super cool, it's a dress *and* a sweater(ish), you change it in the HUD and it's actually really nice! my favorite find this winter.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/HU-Frost-DressPastel-Pink-WEAR-TO-UNPACK/25061346

• Like 2

Peeve: When you can't remember something.  But, it serendipitously leads you to something else you forgot.

I was trying to google what Lucy Van Pelt had a "surfeit" of.  I distinctly remembered she was "XXX due to a surfeit of YYY".

I totally forgot Lucy was an unrepentant "fussbudget".  It's a good word, and applies to so many people.

Peeve: Fussbudgets.

@LittleMe Jewell, I just realized Lucy is in your signature. (Who knows if I noticed that subconsciously and it started me down my OCD search..)

Edited by Love Zhaoying

Peeve: Only a couple of the "skimpy sweaters" fit me for now (in this Jake body).

I posted a couple pictures with a sweater that @Midnootsuggested (actually it was the "skimpy hoodie" and had a fit for Jake), and with a "virgin killer" sweater in the "Tastefully Naked" section.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

@LittleMe Jewell, I just realized Lucy is in your signature. (Who knows if I noticed that subconsciously and it started me down my OCD search..)

A picture of Lucy screaming is my profile picture in Teams at work.  I identify with Lucy a lot, especially at work.

image.png.537ea5f2ec388525a99f43f6ffa0eedc.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

Consumer announcement - though possibly a bit late.  Byrne is closing down.  If you aren't familiar with the store, they make some very unique textures for their clothing items, many of which I only use for pictures, but some of the stuff is pretty neat.  Anyway, all old group gifts are 10L and everything else is 50L. However, per the sign, today is the last day of the sale.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sunweaver Space/127/74/1408

PEEVE:  When we lose long term SL merchants.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Welp. Just found the most disgusting peeve i've ever had in my life.

I see a clothing I wanna buy, someone has a  lame "commercial" version of it on like a gift in 1 color. I go get the demo, see that it has an amazing hud with many colors. I go to the store to try to buy the fatpack, cause It's so good, I'm willing to pay for a fatpack...

The store only has a demo. To get the real one, you have to go to an event which doesn't happen until 1 month from now. R.i.P. I don't have time or interest in stalking whenever your event happens. You lost a customer who was about to drop the money right away, regardless of how much it costed. Good job.

Edited by Midnoot
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: Waiting all day for a delivery (FedEx).

I had made it a "Signature Required" since it was valued US$400. Normally, I'd say "leave it" - no signature.

842c7b36ac920d893a73038f4b2ad771.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4