Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

I do that on the weekends, when it doesn't matter as much how clear my head is.

The Rumchatta is weak enough that I can add it to coffee and still work.

Oddly, I'm still fairly clear headed after doing that.

Mind, it takes the better part of a large bottle of the former (Kahlua) being consumed straight to give me much of a buzz.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

>.>

I sometimes put a shot of Kahlua or Amaretto into my coffee. I call it "Wake the Eff Up" coffee.

I'm peeved that I never thought of this (as a fan of mudslides). Except, I so rarely drink. About once a year, if that. I'm embarrassingly lightweight (a sip or two of something and I'm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz).

But oh man, Kahlua and Amaretto are sooooo gooood together. I wish I could handle it more often (or maybe it's the rum I add that makes me so loopy...HRRRM...).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

SEE!!!!!  THIS is why I am peeved by the whole "sleeping" thing.  I wake up to 6 pages of peeves that indirectly I caused!

@Seicher Rae The picture was gorgeous!  I loved the lingerie you chose, and the pose was awesome. 

But since the theme of this has been derailed into being "triggered" (I totally agree with you on the whole usage of that word btw) I'm triggered by the use of coffee!!! I hate the stuff!!!

*EDIT* Posted before I saw the Mole warning...so my bad!  But the main point of my post was my sleeping peeve!!!

Ya know, no one actually SAID it was coffee at first. It was assumed. It is a beverage. In a mug. (oh gawd wonder if this is gonna trigger start another lecture on the proper terms of drinking vessels?)  Also: Do. Not. Sleep. FOMO is real for a reason. 

And yes, for the Forum Historians, please note this was all Jordan's fault. (Actually that hunky Indian actor I'm not going to attempt to spell his name.)

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Your SPIF? 

Wondering what the short-term sales advantage that would be... plus :::gigglesnort::: bewbs

Old game.

Slip your SPIF card under your boob and see if it falls to the ground.

Mine does!

If I jump up and down a bit . . . 

😞

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Peeve - @Rowan Amore's Flickr post

Challenge accepted...now I have to find mine, or take a new one lol.

You made me go to Flickr.... ah yes, she posted that in one of the photo threads here, too. :) The lil imp! (And it is a great photo!) Hm, weird. Sig lines are changing. Rowan's profile thumbnail photo is... odd. Must be the weather.

Sinuses!

5 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

You made me go to Flickr.... ah yes, she posted that in one of the photo threads here, too. :) The lil imp! (And it is a great photo!) Hm, weird. Sig lines are changing. Rowan's profile thumbnail photo is... odd. Must be the weather.

Sinuses!

I can't post mine in that thread...cos nudity!  So off to her other thread lol.

I second the sinuses!  Mine have been all itchy and tickly since you mentioned that!  I blame demon spawn and her bunnies.  She must have just fed them some hay (very allergic to that!).

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Sinuses!

The steam.off that coffee opens those sinuses right up.

• Haha 4