9 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Ugh - Second really cool looking face tattoo for a Shop & Hop gift that is Evo X only.  These stores will get no business from me, even if they do create stuff for other heads.

It's odd. Designing and drawing a good tattoo requires real talent and skill.

Mapping it is something any idiot with a teeny bit of patience can do, especially (I presume) if you have some experience at it. 

And by "any idiot," I mean me.

• Like 3

On 7/3/2022 at 9:52 PM, Sammy Huntsman said:

Use a dremel, its actually much safer. 

Hey now! I have to use wet&dry sandpaper on one hand (fingerstyle guitarist, my mildest "nail treatment" on that hind is superglue) add a dremel or at least SOMETHING with power assist on my toenails (sandal feet - it's as bad as Dr Phlox scene in ST:Enterprise)

I've actually had my nearest and dearest tell me "You are not getting into that bed with me until you do something about those (expletive) dragon claws of yours. You scrape huge gouges out of my legs every time you snuggle up!"

The cats just hit the scratching post and they are fine!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, PermaRuthed said:

2wywzzkayl991.jpg

being fair this is the quality of tech support people should get for free. After all when you pay to use Microsoft's terrible software than pay again with the data collection it does and the add it injects into your lock screen. Microsoft Should support it

Its should not be upsetting when you go to a community of people for help and they tell you to Install Software that is Developed and Supported by A community of people.

No one owes you support for Proprietary software but the corporations that made it than hid the code to make supporting it or fixing it's many flaws impossible.

Edited by Vanessa Amethyst

18 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It's odd. Designing and drawing a good tattoo requires real talent and skill.

Mapping it is something any idiot with a teeny bit of patience can do, especially (I presume) if you have some experience at it. 

And by "any idiot," I mean me.

Maybe I should introduce myself...

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Da5id Weatherwax said:

Hey now! I have to use wet&dry sandpaper on one hand (fingerstyle guitarist, my mildest "nail treatment" on that hind is superglue) add a dremel or at least SOMETHING with power assist on my toenails (sandal feet - it's as bad as Dr Phlox scene in ST:Enterprise)

I've actually had my nearest and dearest tell me "You are not getting into that bed with me until you do something about those (expletive) dragon claws of yours. You scrape huge gouges out of my legs every time you snuggle up!"

I have two. One is about 45 years old and the other is about 25 years old. By Revlon.

eyJidWNrZXQiOiAiaW5mbHVlbnN0ZXJfcHJvZHVj

Although you might want one of these for those dragon nails. By Almay.

r8t70e.jpg

Or you might consider a full set:

17-Piece-Metal-File-Set-Forged-Steel-Fil

Am I dead yet? 🤭

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Da5id Weatherwax said:

This is why it's bad when my girl husky (the smaller one) tries to "jump up" onto me during a thunderstorm or fireworks, she ends up clawing my legs.  Not that I could hold a 70lb dog.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

My cats have never really been bothered by the booms, whereas when I had dogs, they would crawl under my desk and whimper.

My furry buDDy is ok with firecrackers and bottle rockets going off. It's the big booms he freaks out and hides over. Preferably in a dark room by himself. Once the loudest ones are over with, he comes out on his own soon after and is fine.

Never bothered my dogs much since most of them were used to guns since we hunted back then. 

Peeve: No more meat from the woods.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

I have two. One is about 45 years old and the other is about 25 years old. By Revlon.

eyJidWNrZXQiOiAiaW5mbHVlbnN0ZXJfcHJvZHVj

Although you might want one of these for those dragon nails. By Almay.

r8t70e.jpg

Or you might consider a full set:

17-Piece-Metal-File-Set-Forged-Steel-Fil

Am I dead yet? 🤭

I'd ask if you were a lockpicker / locksmith or a safecracker, but I've been watching a lot of "The Lockpicking Lawyer" videos on YouTube and his tools look nothing like that.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

My furry buDDy is ok with firecrackers and bottle rockets going off. It's the big booms he freaks out and hides over. Preferably in a dark room by himself. Once the loudest ones are over with, he comes out on his own soon after and is fine.

Never bothered my dogs much since most of them were used to guns since we hunted back then. 

Peeve: No more meat from the woods.

My pups don't seem to distinguish between fireworks and thunder, depending on whether there's recently been thunder.

But for the most part, "a little fireworks" seems OK.  Just not thunder or a "lot of fireworks".

• Like 2

My dog was never particularly bothered by fireworks or lightening.  He did keep running upstairs to figure out what the noise was, though.  Then he'd give us that dog look asking us to explain.  Eventually, he'd just climb up on his couch and go to sleep.  It's hard to scare a 120 lb. Mastiff.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

My dog was never particularly bothered by fireworks or lightening.  He did keep running upstairs to figure out what the noise was, though.  Then he'd give us that dog look asking us to explain.  Eventually, he'd just climb up on his couch and go to sleep.  It's hard to scare a 120 lb. Mastiff.  

My first pup may have been a lab/mastiff mix. (His mom was a lab.) He maxed out at about 97lb. One of my current huskies is 115lb, and he does "scare" (not sure if he's a malamute mix, or just a huge blue-eyed Husky).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

I know that look! omg lol

I was this close -->  | |  <--- to losing my ginger-ale  when i read that..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Creators that sell clothing but give me a potted plant for the free gift at an event.  Really?!?!?!   That gift tells me nothing about your product.

ETA: While that gift tells me nothing about the merchant's products, it does tell me a lot about the merchant.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Creators that sell clothing but give me a potted plant for the free gift at an event.  Really?!?!?!   That gift tells me nothing about your product.

Maybe you're supposed to wear it on your head, like Carmen Miranda with a fruit basket? 

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

ETA: While that gift tells me nothing about the merchant's products, it does tell me a lot about the merchant.

It's like getting a happy meal toy..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Well it could be worse it could be there Ugliest outfit they have in the store in a Color nobody would ever wear Like baby Puke Green

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Vanessa Amethyst said:

Well it could be worse it could be there Ugliest outfit they have in the store in a Color nobody would ever wear Like baby Puke Green

Lavender is just as bad as mint green.  😖

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Da5id Weatherwax said:

Ok I think these may be appropriate for your situation, a dremel alone wouldn’t do the job.

68F322F2-012E-4814-AD2D-1E10A4F0E96F.png

• Haha 4