how to create a avatar like this..

xBaeBeex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, xBaeBeex said:

sorry, posting again.. i got the clothing ideas.. but i also want to know, how people get avs looking like this

62ac1a2c68f15809c782d041132ed3bb.png

The mesh head, body shape, eyebrow shape, maybe mesh gauged ears/mesh earrings ( I am not sure on this though) make up layers and the eyes being worn. There are lots of make up style/layers to play with too.

39 minutes ago, Zinniah Zepp said:

The mesh head, body shape, eyebrow shape, maybe mesh gauged ears/mesh earrings ( I am not sure on this though) make up layers and the eyes being worn. There are lots of make up style/layers to play with too.

I was wondering, wasn't the image posted by the OP actually an ad for the makeup itself? Since it shows two styles, one with hair covering the gauged ears - perhaps it comes with the gauged ear layers for that EVOX head...?

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I was wondering, wasn't the image posted by the OP actually an ad for the makeup itself? Since it shows two styles, one with hair covering the gauged ears - perhaps it comes with the gauged ear layers for that EVOX head...?

Just the lips and eye makeup, I just checked on Seraphim.

• Like 1

@xBaeBeex  Yours seems a bit of an odd question. You've been around the forum and SL since 2019. So you aren't a noob. I am left wondering what you are actually asking.

The direct answer to your question as asked is: we buy the components of the look and wear/attach them. But, you likely already know that answer... If I didn't suspect we were misunderstanding I would send you HERE as an answer.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, xBaeBeex said:

sorry, posting again.. i got the clothing ideas.. but i also want to know, how people get avs looking like this

I have that sort of style for my avatar lately. For skins you could check out Nar Mattaru, but I am currently wearing the Selene Skin by Nuve which is available at this round of the Anthem event. Lelutka head, obviously. Suicidal Unborn is really good for makeup, and for eyes too. Skoll is definitely worth checking out for makeup layers. Check out Conviction too. AviGlam has some good eyes at this round of Salem. I believe the hair in the right of that photo is Dice by Stealthic.

Those definitely are the Swallow Guaged ears. I don't know where those facial piercings come from but they are great, maybe get in touch with the person who made the ad and ask them, then let us know here!

• Like 2

This time of year you shouldn't have a problem finding  those things in the sales and events or just  type in GOTH or VAMP in the MP..

For me the second I hit tan skin tone, they start to feel that white of a tone to me.. hehehehe

Those should be easy to find at most skin stores.

Edited by Ceka Cianci

3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Just noticed, the OP did not reply on any requests for clarification (12 hours later).

So..maybe they figured it out, forgot to follow their own question (which is common), are busy, or..it wasn't a serious question?

Not everyone lives on the forums! 12 hours is not such a long time to be away from them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

That skin looks like one of Velour's fantasy skins. This is their Dracula tone.  I have a LOT of makeup layers on here, mostly picked up at the Fifty Linden Fridays Halloween event (FLF-O-Ween), but the base looks similar.    Considering all of the Halloween makeup being put out on the weekend sales this week, it's very easy to put together a look like this on the cheap. 

vamp10.22_002.png

• Like 2

You can't.  Those advertising pictures are retouched.  In 'real SL' (tm) you are at the mercy of the viewer's rendering capability and the selected lighting system. And everyone's viewer is different, so whatever you do, I'll see it different from you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

The only thing that's definite is that you'll need that particular makeup, and a Lelutka Evo-X head, because that makeup is Evo-X only, it will not work on any other brand of head. That said, there are dozens to choose from and I couldnt even begin to guess which one it is - but it likely wouldn't matter that much. 

Any pale toned skin will work, provided that it also is made to fit Evo-X.

The eyes, particularly the ones on the left, may well be from one of the Linden starter avatars. If they're not exactly the same, they are very similar. Again, there are plenty of horror style and vampire style eyes available. Look for BOM eyes or Lelutka appliers, either will work with the Evo-X head.

The ears on the left are definitely an add-on, pretty sure it's these:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Swallow-Gauged-S-for-lel-Evo-X-Ears-f/22919197

I can't see enough of the hair to identify it, which again means that just about any black hair with similar bangs will do.

In other words, once you have the makeup and the right head to wear it on, you can make the rest of the avatar with just about anything.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

It’s doable, there are a few people that are Flickr famous that have that look. I’ve seen a couple of them in the wild. It’s going to come down to shaping your facial features and chin more angular. After that it’s going to come down to a good pale skin and addons. Since it’s Halloween, the addons should be relatively easy to find.

On 10/15/2022 at 9:01 AM, xBaeBeex said:

62ac1a2c68f15809c782d041132ed3bb.png

I had another look....

I don't think you can do it unless you are very very evil.  The inner you will always shine through.

• Sad 1

On 10/18/2022 at 2:42 AM, Anna Nova said:

I had another look....

I don't think you can do it unless you are very very evil.  The inner you will always shine through.

Maybe.

I'd try it without the gauged ears. Would totally slay for me with the Artemis suit. That would be one hell of a business deal to sign lol 😈👔

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/16/2022 at 5:20 AM, Stephanie Lovely said:

I have that sort of style for my avatar lately. For skins you could check out Nar Mattaru, but I am currently wearing the Selene Skin by Nuve which is available at this round of the Anthem event. Lelutka head, obviously. Suicidal Unborn is really good for makeup, and for eyes too. Skoll is definitely worth checking out for makeup layers. Check out Conviction too. AviGlam has some good eyes at this round of Salem. I believe the hair in the right of that photo is Dice by Stealthic.

Those definitely are the Swallow Guaged ears. I don't know where those facial piercings come from but they are great, maybe get in touch with the person who made the ad and ask them, then let us know here!

thankyou hon, this was a big help.. 

thanks to others as well, the helpful tips were great ❤️

On 10/16/2022 at 12:29 PM, Lewis Luminos said:

The only thing that's definite is that you'll need that particular makeup, and a Lelutka Evo-X head, because that makeup is Evo-X only, it will not work on any other brand of head. That said, there are dozens to choose from and I couldnt even begin to guess which one it is - but it likely wouldn't matter that much. 

Any pale toned skin will work, provided that it also is made to fit Evo-X.

The eyes, particularly the ones on the left, may well be from one of the Linden starter avatars. If they're not exactly the same, they are very similar. Again, there are plenty of horror style and vampire style eyes available. Look for BOM eyes or Lelutka appliers, either will work with the Evo-X head.

The ears on the left are definitely an add-on, pretty sure it's these:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Swallow-Gauged-S-for-lel-Evo-X-Ears-f/22919197

I can't see enough of the hair to identify it, which again means that just about any black hair with similar bangs will do.

In other words, once you have the makeup and the right head to wear it on, you can make the rest of the avatar with just about anything.

You do not need Lelutka Evo-X head to wear Evo-X make-up. I wear Evo-X make-up while wearing Akeruka head. The AK ADVX version. AK got permission to use Evo-X UV map.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.