Belleza Announcing New Gen.X Body and Event

Lysistrata Szapira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Wow, it really does look good.. I have my reborn shape on the curvy and from first glance and combing around it , just wow!

It reeeeeally looks good.. hehehe

I haven't looked at the hud yet.. but this was just the first minute..

Yeep! I had to get a new skin though...playing with the shape now

• Like 1

Well, I got the demo. They rigged the ***** to the tail bones. It's unusable for furries (or humans/variants) with bento tails, so way to go immediately eliminating the part of SL that really loves moddable bodies.

God, just the notion of using such a commonly used bone rather than the hind legs...

edit: It's also 500k triangles, which one might have some strong opinions about, even if it's not up to Legacy numbers.

Edited by Cinos Field
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Classic looks very nice on me, but I don't see enough differences to give up my entire wardrobe and skin collection (there may or may not be a thousand or so skins in my inventory I'm just sayin').

2 minutes ago, Cinos Field said:

Well, I got the demo. They rigged the ***** to the tail bones. It's unusable for furries with bento tails.

Oof. Yeah, that's me out, then. Just tried it. It worked for a second and then...yeaaaaaaaaah.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Snapshot_18660twins.thumb.jpg.07a4b2b574e034d8c173b886193a62f1.jpg

Same skin, same shape - except one body is MT, the other is Gen X :D (not telling which is which :P)

I was hoping for everyone's sake there would be more to differentiate this body than looking like the Maitreya with same shape and the built-in genitalia.  Seems a shame that the differences look to be small otherwise.

Edited by Gabriele Graves
  • Like 2

You can really go big with the body.. I put my maitreya shape on and it started to remind me of my Erika body  full figure..

This is with my Maitreya shape on the curvy body. The demo protection really is in the way ..

2073395973_RLVSetup1_017.thumb.png.0ba685f998da8c029ea138c9b4b1d021.png

This is with my reborn shape with the curvy, which is a much slimmer shape than my Maitreya shape.

195904368_RLVSetup1_018.thumb.png.68e62956ef878b7e776e2522f559d2a3.png

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Thanks 2

My guess is Maitreya to the right. The armpits sit a bit higher. Let us see if the armpits is enough to fork out 5500 L.

I have a shoulder deformer that takes the Maitreya shoulders down the tiny bit.

If this body means buying all clothes, shoes, rigged nipples and piercings again for the sake of the armpits... I doubt I will do it.

I bought Legacy on a Black Friday sale, and I have not used it. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Same skin, same shape - except one body is MT, the other is Gen X :D (not telling which is which :P)

Snapshot_18660twins.thumb.jpg.07a4b2b574e034d8c173b886193a62f1.jpg

Yes, I am 99% sure it is MT to the right. The upper legs, where they are attached to the body, looks like Maitreya.

The armpits and just that part of the legs, look a little bit better to the left. It must be the new body.

I am really surprised if it is the other way around. So old as Maitreya is, it is not bad with small details that can be done better.

Your skin looks delicious, by the way. 

I'm probably gonna get the curvy.. From what I've seen it has a lot of range in the curvy department..

From what I've seen in the short time.. it has a feel of a reborn erika combination..  and the V they have with it, for a built in ,really looks better than any of the others I've seen.. I really haven't messed with it other than just giving it a look to see what it was like compared to how the others have looked..

Just to clarify my reason fro posting the comparison - I was prepared to tweak bodysliders for hours to get a shape I liked. And then it quite looked as I wanted it, using my normal MT shape - with better shoulders and slightly more rounded shapes overall...

Love it so far, now it all depends on the support it gets!

Edited by taisiyakarpenko
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

$4400 in an oversaturated market? Ouch. They may be Belleza but even that may hurt them. Competitive prices will get you further these days, and Prima are cheaper from what I can see.

We shall see, though. I know my excitement dropped like a brick lmao.

Edited by CalypsoJewel
  • Like 1

I like both but I don't think I'd buy Curvy since I like my Reborn enough not to switch (just wish better clothing would show up for it). 

Debating about Classic. It isn't a money issue, it's a will I have enough clothing to use it issue. Though seems like more of the creators I like are already making items for it. Hopefully many will update their current stock to include this body so we can get redeliveries. 

Shape used is the Be.Roan for Angie applier - which I happened to have on and figured why change it. 

Lelutka's Lake head if curious.

belleza classic_007.png

belleza curvey_004.png

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 2

4wDA6yY.jpg

I'm able to create a pleasing shape using my current Maitreya shape. On the pros list, the waist is very natural - none of the deformities I saw when trying to iron out the extreme curve of the Ebody Reborn waist. On the cons list, the butt is still huge and the deformers I have in my inventory seem to edit the back more than the actual butt, giving me a pronounced S-curve between the waist and the cheeks. And, like all mesh bodies, the arm sliders at 100 don't give me the proper wingspan for my height. For some reason, my breast size and shape cause the included lingerie's mesh to break, and I can't figure out which slider would adjust for that just yet.

I'm playing with the demo, and it's a beautiful body with some things I actually like better than the Maitreya, like the shoulders. But I'm going to wait about 6 months to see how people support Gen.X Classic. Also, they've completely discontinued Omega support for no good reason, so my nail art appliers are useless. 

7Y0zR9d.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Has anyone tried their skins that come with the body?

Mine look terrible. like wet look gone bad or something.. I thought it might be a materials thing that was on, but if it is ,I can't find it..

if it's the skins, then omg those are no good at all..

I switched BOM on and used my Maitreya Velour skin with basically no problems. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.