Has anyone seen my wallet?

Abnor Mole

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

@Eirynne Sieyes I tried to take a picture but I had just reinstalled Firestorm to the new release and my old photo settings were gone, it disappeared before I could snap it.  I think I was somewhere in the Randelsham Forest area. 

ETA: Found another one

image.png.adef0696ec8f1b901f94cdc43e3925fc.png

Edited by kali Wylder
found another feather, took picture
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I'm still looking for Maximus' whatever it is.  I've found a few of Lula's things but still looking for the lipstick.  You never know when Abnor might add another trading card to his wallet, so I usually edit it and look in the contents before leaving it.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kali Wylder said:

I'm still looking for Maximus' whatever it is.  I've found a few of Lula's things but still looking for the lipstick.  You never know when Abnor might add another trading card to his wallet, so I usually edit it and look in the contents before leaving it.

It's possible it was a stick of dynamite or a firework. It exploded after I touched it 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

So what happens if you don't return Abnor's wallet?

[13:44] Abnor's Wallet: You find no L$ because Abnor is po. 
The only thing inside his wallet are an expired driver's license, some old receipts, and a fortune cookie fortune that says 'Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by ignorance' 
*you drop the wallet as it is worthless*

LOL

So tis on the floor somewhere at Newbank with the trading cards still in it.

And I found some Sparkles too, they were well hidden.

wallet 2.jpg

sparkles.jpg

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I don't generally look into trash cans for these Mole foundables.  I just wander around looking around mole benches, mole Beach towels, Mole bridges, and mole community centers.  How are you guys finding so many?  I'm tempted to turn on area search and cheat. Lol 😄

I found a half cheese just out in the open, though it looks to be the same card as the wedge.

• Like 7

I forgot to take a pic but I found a wedge of cheese in Newbank. It was in such a spot that it blended perfectly with the other items and I would have totally missed it if I hadn't been over there a few times before while searching for Sparkling Moles item. I was like wait a min.. and sure enough. Quite the sneaky spot Adora Mole! ;) I've loved this hunt and hope when other moles have time they will do up items to hunt for as well. I still have not found Sparkling Mole's and I feel like I've looked everywhere ;( 

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

ooookayyyy ... I've collected 9 unique trading cards.  I wonder, am I missing any?  I haven't seen any new ones in a while, have the moles stopped creating them?

Maybe it's time to make a mobile out of them!

• Abnor # 0 & 1
  • Adora #1
  • Itsa #1
  • Lulabell # 1 & 2
  • Maximus #1
  • Moonstruck #1
  • Sparkling #1
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.