Has anyone seen my wallet?

Abnor Mole

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 170 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

/me carefully gathers the chocolates from Polenth's traps (putting aside the chocolate covered mushrooms, ew) and arranges them nicely on a platter to put out in the new Newbrooke regions, hoping to bribe Grumpy, Sleepy and Garden into making trading cards 🥰

/me places the platter on a dock, stepping carefully so as not to squash the bright spike belonging to Maximus.

[Oh and Polenth, to compensate you for stealing your chocolates, here's a virtual present]

https://www.johnandkiras.com/product/Magical_Mushrooms_9pc

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 3 months later...
On 1/22/2023 at 1:21 AM, Nika Talaj said:

Hey, that's a new card to me!  Here's what I love about this game: I TP'd around a bit tonight, and didn't find a Dyna card.  But I DID find out that the moles decorated Treeowatoor for Christmas!  Who knew?

xmas_002.thumb.jpg.e7115c9e363ac1652deea033c015a4aa.jpg

I think I landed a stilt nearby and I couldn't get into the region at that time. My reaction was {what the eff?). I ended up giving up the stilt, which was lovely, too. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Moles

I took a lovely tour yesterday of the Linden Demo homes. So much to see!

Unfortunately, I misplaced 2 of my hair combs on my outing.  I noticed the first one missing while I was walking through, 'Linden Homes Demos, WelcomeHubLindenHomes', region.  The second one I lost somewhere over at the 'BelliHub and New User Tutorial, BelliHub' regions.  If you find my hair combs, would you please return them to me? 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

• Moles
34 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:

I found a comb! Though seems like I missed a non-comb card!

We can't have that! Send the trading card to  you. Thank you for finding my hair comb, Polenth.

Mini might have accidentally dropped that hair comb again...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I found Mini cards #2 and #3, and another #2 that I left where it was, but I haven't seen any #1's!  I wonder, were the #1s dropped a while ago?  Say ... somewhere else in Belli??

[Incidentally, the combs themselves are really cute.  And rather ... petite ... er, mini ... as you'd expect :) ].

image.thumb.png.0c4f29b63ad754a90f5e22fe8c1fcc34.png

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 170 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.