Has anyone seen my wallet?

Abnor Mole

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Lulabell Mole said:

Friday morning, as I was leaving my little home, I grabbed 20 broken monocles and stashed them in my pockets, thinking I would drop them off for repair after work. Funny thing though, I only had two left by the time I got to the repair shop. So there are 18 monocles out there somewhere. But Bellisseria is a rather large area. Happy hunting! :P

Found one at Campwich Forest Lodge and fixed it!  I usually never find anything... so excited! 😄

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lulabell Mole said:

Friday morning, as I was leaving my little home, I grabbed 20 broken monocles and stashed them in my pockets, thinking I would drop them off for repair after work. Funny thing though, I only had two left by the time I got to the repair shop. So there are 18 monocles out there somewhere. But Bellisseria is a rather large area. Happy hunting! :P

I found and fixed one at the Sakura Community region.  Love the trading card idea! 😁

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 7/28/2022 at 5:20 AM, Lulabell Mole said:

I seem to have misplace a broken monocle. I keep meaning to repair it, but so much to do and so little time. Anyway, I do remember drinking one of those fancy umbrella drinks the last time I remember having it. 

Just fixed another one at Die Betrunken Maus (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Muehlenbach/158/120/37)  and grabbed some beers to celebrate, thank you for the card 💕!!

EDIT: each object is unique, once a resident returns/fixes it, it disapears and you get the trading card in return. I included the link as part of the fun is to discover these locations and maybe other Moles will loose something else there in the future, sorry if it caused confusion!

19 hours ago, AzureWaves said:

where are the rest of the moles?

Up to now, think 3 Abnor's wallets and 5 Lulabell's monocles have been found, that we know? Still work to do while the other Moles get ready to show 😉, good luck everyone!!

Edited by OkinamiTomoe
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Abnor Mole said:

The lost wallet thing was just my idea as a way to make something fun and interesting if residents stumble upon one. Not all the Moles may do it that way. It's up to the individual if/how/when they give out their trading cards.

I think it's a great idea. It's fun and it's a good distraction from other trouble we might otherwise get into.

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

I fixed your monacle in Salmon Eddy, Lulabell, thank you for the beautiful card!  I happened upon it because it was near my home in Dimanche.

I think that happening upon them may be the best way to collect trading cards, if other moles follow this method.  [Of course, nothing stops a mole from simply giving them out, as they do bears.  But I like the hunt game, personally.]  I tried actually LOOKING for Abnor's wallet.  After trying Treeowatoor etc., I thought I'd be really clever and check places he might have passed through (e.g. Millbank, Rigamarole, Eyrie, Sojisan's 4 regions, Java Sprockets), but not so cleverly ... struck out 😄

They really are trading cards, btw, trans perms.

• Like 9

16 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

I think it's a great idea. It's fun and it's a good distraction from other trouble we might otherwise get into.

I've been looking whilst causing my usual trouble. Multitasking.

On that note, I found a broken monocle.

• Like 5

I just went on a little expedition to see if any other moles have made surprises for us.  News flash: there are still Abnor, Moonstruck and Adora cards to be found!  I took one extra Abnor card to trade in case I totally miss getting someone's card later, and left the rest as they were (in a Camper region, a Log region, and a Trad region).  I haven't found any in a Fantasy, Victorian or Houseboat region so far.  Probably just looked in the wrong places.

But no, I didn't find a card from any other mole ... yet.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Sparkling Mole said:

I went out yesterday after work to look around Bellisseria and all the pretty themes we have. When I got home, I realised that I was missing a few vials of sparkles - has anyone seen them?

Where did you go though?

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.