Has anyone seen my wallet?

Abnor Mole

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

26 minutes ago, Abnor Mole said:

I went surfing yesterday in Bellisseria when I took my lunch break and I can't find my wallet. If anyone finds it can you click on it and return it to me? Thanks. 

Found it and returned it to you!!  LOL, be careful next time but we should all enjoy surfing on Treeowatoor.  Oh, and thank you for the Mole Trading Card!!

Edited by Leora Greenwood
remembered my manners
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, OkinamiTomoe said:

Dang that was quick! Sounds like we have a new game, find Abnor's lost wallet around Bellisseria 😁

LOL, we can hope!  (Please, please??)  I only found his wallet and returned it today cuz I happened to be poking around at Treeowatoor yesterday and looking at the huge waves rolling in.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

LOL, we can hope!  (Please, please??)  I only found his wallet and returned it today cuz I happened to be poking around at Treeowatoor yesterday and looking at the huge waves rolling in.

lol good job!

So the Mole Trading Card is a thing?? can you show off please??💕

• Like 5

• Moles

Mole trading cards are a thing and they are something new. Each Mole makes their own (keep in mind not everyone has done one yet). Some Moles will make multiple ones or special ones or seasonal ones, and we can give them to residents. Think of them like Mole Bears, just easier to rez or wear (and lower LI).

I usually keep one in my wallet... I just tend to keep misplacing it. ;)

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lulabell Mole said:

I seem to have misplace a broken monocle. I keep meaning to repair it, but so much to do and so little time. Anyway, I do remember drinking one of those fancy umbrella drinks the last time I remember having it. 

Found your broken monocle on a post 200 meters away from the bar on Admiral's Landing and taped it up for ya. Leave it to a resident surf bum to keep a close eye on beach happenings. 

Thanks for the card! 

Snapshot_134.png

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lulabell Mole said:

I seem to have misplace a broken monocle. I keep meaning to repair it, but so much to do and so little time. Anyway, I do remember drinking one of those fancy umbrella drinks the last time I remember having it. 

Yay the game is afoot!

Still looking for the monocle but found again lost Abnor's wallet at Newbank Community Center😁! Thanks for the card!!

EDIT:  aww Bodhi you beaten me while i was distracted peeping in the wallet...Lulabell's card is awsome!!

Edited by OkinamiTomoe
  • Like 9

6 hours ago, OkinamiTomoe said:

Yay the game is afoot!

Still looking for the monocle but found again lost Abnor's wallet at Newbank Community Center😁! Thanks for the card!!

EDIT:  aww Bodhi you beaten me while i was distracted peeping in the wallet...Lulabell's card is awsome!!

oh, wow, so our overworked and somewhat-careless Moles are losing their things again and again??

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Moles
6 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Tasha saw Lulabell earlier this evening, but she must not have lost her monocle yet. 

I have a lot of monocles. That one was passed down from my granny. I've been carrying it around with me thinking I'd fix it, but I keep losing it. I must have a hole in my pocket. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

The only thing I found was Abnor's suitcase full of money----buried, but I don't know the combination to the lock!

I also tried to unlock it last night, but apparently, I was 'too far' and needed to 'sit closer', even though I had literally put Elena through the rocks... Mean Moles... 

Edited by Elena Core
grammar
  • Like 5
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

I also tried to unlock it last night, but apparently, I was 'too far' and needed to 'sit closer', even though I literally put Elena through the rocks... Mean Moles... 

I don't think I could get any closer, short of being inside the suitcase lol!

• Haha 7

On 7/28/2022 at 1:26 AM, Bodhi Lowtide said:

Found your broken monocle on a post 200 meters away from the bar on Admiral's Landing and taped it up for ya. Leave it to a resident surf bum to keep a close eye on beach happenings. 

Thanks for the card! 

Snapshot_134.png

@Bodhi Lowtide, did you take the monocle? I've been looking all over that area! 

• Like 3

• Moles
3 hours ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

@Bodhi Lowtide, did you take the monocle? I've been looking all over that area! 

Friday morning, as I was leaving my little home, I grabbed 20 broken monocles and stashed them in my pockets, thinking I would drop them off for repair after work. Funny thing though, I only had two left by the time I got to the repair shop. So there are 18 monocles out there somewhere. But Bellisseria is a rather large area. Happy hunting! :P

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

On 7/27/2022 at 10:20 PM, Lulabell Mole said:

I found one and I fixed it for you.  Come visit me at my Apothecary to retrieve it!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Popinjay/75/83/25

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.