Has anyone seen my wallet?

Abnor Mole

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

28 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:

Being armed with pointy sticks is a fine and noble tiny tradition. However, I decided that a ranged weapon might not be sporting, so went with my giant trident instead. I found a lot of moles this week, but for some reason, I can't find Lulabell.

Maybe try arming yourself with chocolate instead?

Lula.JPG.b1cf7d89e347c07bfd5935fc3f8fb841.JPG

• Like 4

I just found out about this event today, level up SL. Griding for loot games are the best!  Explains some of the strange things I've seen traveling around recently. I saw a cake on a hill the other day was not sure what the heck, I'm trying to find that hill again to see if it's just a quirky thing or if someone lost a cake? 

If I'm in world usually working on my marketplace or sitting on a random park bench. This gives me more fun. Thank you all so much for doing this.  

• Like 3

It's a neat way to get myself to see more of Bellisseria.  Did cause me to repeatedly think to myself "is this still a thing" while in hour 5 of wandering around trying to find anything at all. So it's good to come in here and see it's still a thing.

Did find a wallet at the second place I looked. Just didn't find anything the next five hours I looked.

15 hours ago, PJBear said:

It's a neat way to get myself to see more of Bellisseria.  Did cause me to repeatedly think to myself "is this still a thing" while in hour 5 of wandering around trying to find anything at all. So it's good to come in here and see it's still a thing.

Did find a wallet at the second place I looked. Just didn't find anything the next five hours I looked.

Yah i'm seeing a bunch of new impressive stuff in the traditional area like graffiti and I saw campers in the log home area, more plants types and contents types. 

Takes a lot of time and patience but the feeling of finding an object was so glorious I froze and thought I better click this before someone else does because that would be sad. 

Bellisseria Graffiti.png

• Like 1

Also noticed that public protected areas are now rez areas? Wonders when that happened. That's cool. Don't have to find a rez area to rez a vehicle for example wow so far seen 1 minute rez and 15 min rez. Something neat to pay attention to. 

Edited by Paulsian
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Polenth Yue said:

Yep. Earlier in the thread he said "It is absolutely and definitively NOT a QA spike." Which might sound like a riddle, but isn't.

Problem with that hint is that there are, roughly, 8 billion QA spike's in Bellisseria. And I touched a good many of them with no reaction.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, PJBear said:

Problem with that hint is that there are, roughly, 8 billion QA spike's in Bellisseria. And I touched a good many of them with no reaction.

You can ignore the official spikes, because it isn't a QA spike. You are in the sort of areas that Max works though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.