So what do you all think to the Premium Plus package?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Ethereal Thistle said:

I repeat:

I'm ready for them to take my money as well.  I've got over 100 textures I've made in the last month waiting to be uploaded for free.. let the savings begin!  I had started making somethings before this was announced was on the verge of upload when this was announced and have decided to hold off until the time came of free uploads!

Edited by Aria Aurelia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

Sooo here the 23rd is over since 5 minutes ago...means it's like 8am where the little moles and Lindenmunchkins live...I just want to give dem my money XD I really hope you can instantly upgrade and don't need to wait until the next billing because mine just happened like 3 days ago 😆

I upgraded my premium account for another year in April.  So I'm ready for the prorated today with my 150 bucks!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tabby Snookipuss said:

is it me or is the monthly more than we were told, i thought it was 24.99 then 29.99, not 29.99 then 35.99

Where are you seeing 35.99

It's showing 24.99, then 29.99 at least on my dashboard it is.. hehehe

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Signed up!! It tells you the prorated price before you upgrade at the bottom in small print - It was cheaper than the 150 I expected to pay thats actually good with the prorated price.

Edited by Aria Aurelia
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

for a cost ( 21% here) of 435.48 a year i expect quite a lot more than the list on that page ....

I was under the impression that even in Plus Vat wouldn't apply in yearly plans. But it states there local taxes my apply. So even a bigger no

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Why would they remove quarterly from premium accounts? If they aren't going to add it to the new pack, why take it away from the existing one..

Did they take anything else away from premiums?

How irritating!

the past time they also removed it, but after a riot with forks and feathers they willingly granted the quartely again ... but clearly hated to really listen...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tary Allen said:

I was under the impression that even in Plus Vat wouldn't apply in yearly plans. But it states there local taxes my apply. So even a bigger no

It seems to shows the prices including VAT now, so the price you see is the one you pay.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.