So what do you all think to the Premium Plus package?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 672 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 hours ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

I am more excited for the mole chat tomorrow. They may have new LL mesh bodies in the works and will probably be talkikg about an updated avatar appearance menu

10 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

I will honestly be surprised if that ends up being more than just off the peg starter avatars to replace 70's man and dog bag lady.

If LL are so scared of land barons that they won't introduce homesteads without a full sim, there's no way they're going to upset Maitreya, Bellezza, Lelutka, and the other main body and head purveyors with decent avatars.

I'd love to see default avatars and customization BUILT INTO SL like every other AAA game title these days.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Carolyn Zapedzki said:

i think we just need to look at what we can gain that is useful to us by weighing up the pros/cons as I did.

I am currently renting a plot of land for 2,030L a week costing me £31.86 a month, it is bigger than what I really need and I could still do what I need to do on a 2048 plot. I probably upload about 1/200 textures a week when in creation mode, so that's a saving of 4/8,000L a month.

So with Prem+ I will have no land fees, 650L a week to spend and frree texture uploads costing me £29.49 a month(at the full price) The other perks being useful too, so I have opted for Prem+,  though I made a new group and it still cost 100L so that needs tweeking, the free texture uploads is working as it should. 

As a content creator I can offer my clothing with many more options giving customers better value for money seeing as all the textures are now free. I can sell textures at a much cheaper price which I am sure others will do. I have a wide range of freebies available, I could start doing free textures as well. So it does help other residents as well. For me it is a win-win situation. The $15 name change fee is a bit much, I think  that should be free. I am not really bothered about the other perks so much

I would do the same if I needed the same things as you do. I never contested that Plus is good for creators.

I really believe it should be different Premium packs with different perks. I did not need free texture uploads and could keep the 300 L stipend or even lose it, if I got 4098 m land. I know many more like me wanted more land than 2048 m.

So this went well for creators who need lots of uploads. Nice for them, I am lukewarm and staying Basic, maybe I upgrade to good old Premium. On the most, I had 4 in Bellisseria. Tired of Bellisseria now. Renting cheap mainland and it is nothing to save on Premium unless I will try other Linden Homes.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Carolyn Zapedzki said:

It is now 29.99 a month rising to 34.99 a month.

Those are just flat prices which can change depending where you are..

Like in the U.S. there will be places that add tax and there will be places that get the rates shown..

I don't have vat added to mine, but I believe there will be a tax next time if I keep any of my premium accounts..

The vat accounts that I had seen images of.. The  first month deal was 31.24 for the first month,after that it would be going up to 37.49.

I have no idea if vat is different in different places.. But in the states, tax is different from state to state..

So the numbers may vary from user to user I'm guessing..

• Like 2

• Administrators

Hey Everyone,

There has been some good discussions, lots of feedback, and some people that seem like their record player might be broken in a few of their posts. We do appreciate feedback, and while I hate to do this, we have had to come in and clean up this thread now on multiple occassions, which unfortunately means its time to bring it to a close.

I think given the large amount of replies, many folks at this point have had ample opportunity to provide their feedback, but if not I want to encourage you to share it with our Support Teams, assuming it is constructive feedback, or if you have questions regarding Premium Plus, our Support teams are ready to assist with those as well.

• Like 8
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 672 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.