Here are all the alts I deleted

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That is the pretext: his concern for his friends' inventory maintenance. The reality isn't something I'm going to point out because I think most can see it for themselves. And I'm not trying to stir things up by posting this. Just making an observation.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Meccha Suki said:

I wonder if it wouldn't make sense to post such lists in the "Missed Connections" section, if one wants to. If I'd miss a friend in SL and got the idea to look at the forums, that section would probably catch my eye.

Messages seem to be the prime option of choice, but there seem to be rather many people who post that they came back after years of hiatus, and I dimly remember something back a while where you had to update or confirm or log in or so to make sure to further receive PMs and notifications to your email. Or someone might have lost access to an old mail or account.

I can imagine a few cases where people might be glad to see such a post and know that someone whose account seems gone, is alive and fine, and or have a way to contact a current alt of a friend, anyway.

So true. And I agree with that. That's why I posted my alts I use to have here. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Akane Nacht said:

You do realise they are never completely gone... I discovered some old ones I'd forgotten about, reactivated them without much difficulty, robbed them of any remaining goods and cash, and deactivated them again.  Your alts will always be with you. 😏

Oh, I know that. The alts I deleted are in the database forever. I asked for my old alts I deleted, and Linden Labs found them all for me. So, I could list them here. But they will stay deleted forever. I do not want to reactivate any of my old alt accounts that I have listed here

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Guku Aabye said:

Oh, I know that. The alts I deleted are in the database forever. I asked for my old alts I deleted, and Linden Labs found them all for me. So, I could list them here. But they will stay deleted forever. I do not want to reactivate any of my old alt accounts that I have listed here. What was weird is that they found two alts of that I have no idea I made. Well one the other was never fully registered. But the two names they showed I don't remember those two and they are both listed on top here. And they are both deleted as well

8 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

It seems you've learned to turn lemons into lemonade!

All i had to do was accept the poison chalice and join their merry game of spreading hate , but alas I declined the invitation so now I'm a loner while I'm sure they thrive in SL . But as I told the last alt that tried to guilt me into friendship better to have nobody than surround yourself with the wrong people . 

12 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

something like this :) 

2c81848fce356a16f8c2fedd6a68409b.png

😁 Kinda embarrassed to admit that I do keep a record of some of that stuff about my alts. I don't have enough of them to warrant an actual spreadsheet but I have reminders of things like email address on file, premium due date and how much L$ they're holding (which I regularly forget to update).

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.