Here are all the alts I deleted

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Deleted accounts:
DanMihaiBalan Resident
Golgo13 Resident
Kenshiro Resident
LeonSKennedy Auggers
ArmandoChristianPerez.Banx
LiuKang.Ahren
ChrisRedfield.Brune
KungLao.Akiri 
EnriqueMiguelIglesias Resident
DrChristianTroy Resident
LesaneParishCrooks Resident
TheProfessionalDukeTogo Resident
HughHefner Arunian
Kenshi Battitude
LordRaiden Bayard
ShangTsung Breil
Now the avatar called LeonSKennedy Auggers I do not remember making at all
Here is another avatar I made that I do not remember: Alin Roman (never fully registered)
But it's deleted as well
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 6

1 hour ago, Randy Pole said:

Well done - not sure what's the point of the post though

Well, the reason why I posted my alts I deleted is because if any my friends had them on their friends list, they can delete the calling cards. But the avatars name LeonSKennedy Auggers I don't think I even used him to be honest. So, I am not sure if anyone was added to the friends list with him. Because I don't even remember making that avatar. And the other avatar name Alin Roman it was (never fully registered) so that avatar never was activated. And I don't even remember making that avatar as well. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Guku Aabye said:

Well, the reason why I posted my alts I deleted is because if any my friends had them on their friends list, they can delete the calling cards. But the avatars name LeonSKennedy Auggers I don't think I even used him to be honest. So, I am not sure if anyone was added to the friends list with him. Because I don't even remember making that avatar. And the other avatar name Alin Roman it was (never fully registered) so that avatar never was activated. And I don't even remember making that avatar as well. 

You don't need to advertise it on the forum.  Send out a notecard.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

You don't need to advertise it on the forum.  Send out a notecard.

Yes, your right I could have done it that way. But I think posting it on the forums is much easier to be honest. Because if any of my friends come here to look at it, they will see the alts I deleted 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Guku Aabye said:

Yes, your right I could have done it that way. But I think posting it on the forums is much easier to be honest. Because if any of my friends come here to look at it, they will see the alts I deleted 

Except that probably 95% or more of the accounts in SL never log into the forums.

Why would your friends care anyway?  Did they know about all of those alts?

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 7

14 minutes ago, Guku Aabye said:

Because if any of my friends come here to look at it, they will see the alts I deleted 

Yes, if, not when! Better send each of your friends an IM with a link to this post as well, because there's no guarantee that they will see this on their own account. Case in point: I nearly missed it myself!

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Except that probably 95% or more of the accounts in SL never log into the forums.

Why would your friends care anyway?  Did they know about all of those alts?

Yes, some did. But the reason why I posted them is because so they can delete the calling cards if they choose too

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Guku Aabye said:

Yes, some did. But the reason why I posted them is because so they can delete the calling cards if they choose too

Which still makes no sense because likely most of your friends will never see the post.

Not to mention that a dozen or two extra calling cards are not going to matter to anyone -- even if they had all of the alts as friends.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

Just now, Cali Souther said:

Impressive!   I would never be able to keep up!!  🤣

I don't use most of them.  Many were created years ago to make Premium and donate the Tier to a land group -- back when Premium was much cheaper.  Another half dozen or so were created specifically to test certain things.

This account is the only one that logs in regularly.  I have another 2 that are Premium for a Linden Home and extra Tier.  The rest simply sit idle these days.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.