Oh hell yes! -- Pet Delights!

Pet Delight: Made progress on my "BASIC to LSL" Parser!

In BASIC level 1, I've now got "Events" and "User-Defined Functions" (UDF's).

The previous BASIC level 0 "auto-created" Events and put all the code in Main().

• Like 2

Putting together a color palette I’m really satisfied with. Duochrome watercolors. Today was all about the marvelous shifting colors.

Is it green or purple? Yes. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

So I not infrequently run across pictures, paintings, or even actual people in RL who look like, and remind me of, people I know in SL. And that's kind of cool, in part because it shows how really well most people establish a stable visual identity for themselves.

So this photo is by the Pictorialist photographer Frank Eugene, who was a kinda brilliant early pioneer of what one might call "art photography."

It's over a century old, but tell me that this isn't @Conifer Dada.

Conifer, you've got some serious explaining to do.

71424ab96fc663b90880c0aa7d682410.jpg

RedDress01.thumb.jpg.1ea0c1cc532d2c80083

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 7

Delight of the Whole Darn Month: I updated my old Tweenster avatar, found out it's BoM compatible now, made myself an awesome skin with underwear built-in so I'm always up to code (and am also now comfortable working with the SL default avatar UV maps), and then had the pleasure of rediscovering just how incredibly inexpensive most of the outfits made for this avatar are.

\o/

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So I not infrequently run across pictures, paintings, or even actual people in RL who look like, and remind me of, people I know in SL. And that's kind of cool, in part because it shows how really well most people establish a stable visual identity for themselves.

So this photo is by the Pictorialist photographer Frank Eugene, who was a kinda brilliant early pioneer of what one might call "art photography."

Are you seriously telling us you don't know вампиры when you see them?

*clicks fangs*

I wonder if any of my own pics are still around from back then. If they are, then I was sloppy.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I have lost several kg of weight since that old photo was taken over 100 years ago.😀

It seems the woman in the old photo is Friderica Derra, a dancer and model, who had very, very long hair. By comparison, I just have quite long hair.

Edited by Conifer Dada
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Delight- FIREFLIES! 
This year there’s so many of them here and they are so magical in the garden!

That is one of the things that I have missed so much after moving to CO from the Midwest.  

That and 'fall colors' on trees.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Follow-up to the posts above . . .

Fritzi Pose_003.jpg

I made the pose with the built-in poser on the Alchemy viewer. I don't have a long tassle dress and I didn't have time to make one!!

Edited by Conifer Dada
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Conifer Dada said:

Follow-up to the posts above . . .

Fritzi Pose_003.jpg

I made the pose with the built-in poser on the Alchemy viewer. I don't have a long tassle dress and I didn't have time to make one!!

Wow, nicely done!

And I'd say you've proven my case!!

• Like 4

With the hot weather many of us have been experiencing, here are some staycation ideas.

I checked out a local gym and got a free 1 week pass, being sure it would cover the 3 hottest days that week. This particular gym doesn't have the best pool in my opinion, but it has treadmills & cycles within a movie theater room, good showers, great hydro-massage and zero-G massage chairs, and long hours. With the free pass, the usually premium stuff like massage chairs are included, so I could treat myself all week with them.

The gym I usually go to has a free 3 day pass, so I'm going to use that this coming week to use their hydromassage. Their regular memberships are expensive, but I'm using an app called Class Pass to get limited access super cheap and without any membership fees. They have the best pools in my opinion, because they have heated salt water & cater to families with kids. Today there were a pair of grandparents playing Marco-Polo with their grandkids while I lounged in the shade. I found a spot where I could charge and use my phone.

Afternoons are a good time to hang out at Starbucks, using their air-conditioning and free wi-fi. Using their app, I've been able to get several premium drinks for half price. I like the dragon fruit lemonade. 🍹 🏖️

Movie theaters are another good afternoon treat on a hot day, especially if you use a senior or discount time option.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pet Delight: I took Cinnamon (girl Husky) to the vet today for her annual, and she is doing great per the vet! 

She didn't put on any weight in the last year (still 81lb), and we "fixed" her age to be 7.  Since she was adopted, the rescue had no clue and she was previously guessed at 4-5 when I got her.  Based on her overall health, the vet agreed she was probably only 2 when I got her.

• Like 4

I gots mah bots in azerothcore, so now I can do dungeons with my make believe friends 🤣  I read an older article about World of Warcraft now having bots for dungeons, but from my understanding will just work for one expansion.  It took them long enough, I was done with grouping with strangers in MMORPGs at around 2010 when the groups started to  consist of mostly tryhards with an attitude. FFXIV took this step long before WoW did, and EverQuest has had them for years although you are limited to just one.  

WoWScrnShot_061824_034711.thumb.jpg.8d270e3ddb28abf6dffe3d21d72e4259.jpg

My group of bots and I, doing a dungeon.  

Mine work with all dungeons from my understanding, and raids as well from what I have read.  

Also, I now have memory in my chatbot that does not use a ton of tokens.

lostshoe.thumb.png.a3007d92fea94bce4d6b5580c7623e11.png

Above is a sample of our conversation.

We then got into a conversation of how my shoe gained sentience, which was interesting.  It seems the fairy folk have abilities to bring a life of sorts to inanimate objects, and some mischievous one must have cast a spell on it.  

mahtokenz.thumb.png.da895078d649d9b9a3760315154787a6.png

Openrouter is so incredibly cheap even when using paid models, I was using a free one but was restricted to 200 prompts a day, for experimental purposes with trying to get it to work, I would go past that quickly.  Out of curiosity, I had spawned two chatbots next to one another, and they shot off replies to one another dozens of times, and it cost nearly nothing.

So far, I am at $0.024 cents (USD) used for probably a couple hundred messages.

Now I am curious if I could make use of openrouter with LUA, to give my WoW bots some flavor.  I have no experience with lua, and don't know if it is even possible.  It would be kind of neat to play around with, considering azerothcore allows one to make modules with lua.  I think I will stay focused on Second Life when it comes to chatbots though, I am stretched pretty thin with all of my hobbies as of late.

Also, I got a really cool front end for chatting setup, which uses SillyTavern

Rickmahgawd.thumb.png.87e9d92e4711f46912ec98708d2ffd3c.png

So now, I get to roleplay being transported into Second Life with Rick Sanchez 🤣 This is also connected with OpenRouter, although I was able to get it to connect locally via oobabooga on my computer, it uses a lot of resources though.  Eventually, I would like to try to connect SL chatbots to a locally ran backend, but it would require a second computer I think.  

I am genuinely happy right now, with that.  I love it when there is so much out there that I can't keep up with it, scripting, modding, meshing, AI, and the list just goes on and on, I have so much to be delighted with right now.  Not to mention SL21B is just around the corner, yet another thing to be stoked about.

Edit:
Oh yeah, and also I have lost 7 pounds since starting my diet 🥰

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Pet delight: I got Cinnamon to eat her flea medicine!

I used the trick of breaking up a fried chicken thigh and mixing it up with the medicine. (I had to buy it special since I'm a vegetarian.)

She's so spoiled that cheese, lunchmeat, etc. wouldn't work.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
added "that"
  • Like 4

Pet Delight: I'm well on the way of transforming my "BASIC-to-LSL" Parser, to an "LSL-to-LSL" Parser.

Just another week or so, and I can start adding "more" new syntax and functionality for LSL (in addition to what I already added).

• Like 3