Why does it matter?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

I always respond to an IM unless it's a blatant come on.  I used to have a little fun with those but it got old.  If someone pays me a compliment, I'll of course thank them, nothing more.  It's on them if they wish to continue.  Sometimes, it's a lovely chat, sometimes not but that's how you meet people.

Exactly! At times it leads to some very pleasant conversations! Sometimes, the reply is your welcome and we both move on...

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

I always respond to an IM unless it's a blatant come on.  I used to have a little fun with those but it got old.  If someone pays me a compliment, I'll of course thank them, nothing more.  It's on them if they wish to continue.  Sometimes, it's a lovely chat, sometimes not but that's how you meet people.

Also some people IM others simply to give them a compliment on their avatar. I've had them from both male and female avatars. Goes something like this:

Them: Hello, I just wanted to say that I really like how you've put together your avatar. 
Me:  Thanks! :)

Them: You're welcome. I try to complement avatars that catch my eye. Have a really good day.

Me: You as well!

and then the TP'd out never to hear from them again.

Other times this conversation has begun this way and we've had a great conversation. Of course there are always the obvious j*cka** that then invites you back to their house to "cuddle". Then I just close my IM and don't respond. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JuliaFina said:

I have an IQ of 160.

I wonder how many of us have a higher IQ and are smart enough to hide it.

17 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I don't disclose it anymore because I'm tired of explaining why I didn't do more with my life.

It does get tedious, doesn't it?

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 8

18 minutes ago, Maryanne Solo said:

Commendation is certainly due to Dyna for navigating this thread of froot-loopery.
I never thought Froot Loops & slabs of meat would mix?
But there we go.
Truly amazing. 🤭 

It's all in the cereal.

kh4i7961il761.jpg

I put the spoon first.

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

I wonder how many of us have a higher IQ and are smart enough to hide it.

It does get tedious, doesn't it?

I actually had t-shirts made so when I go out there are no questions.  I was so tired of the questions...

• Haha 2

IQ says very little about the social capacities.
The reactions of one particular person in this thread (claiming a high intelligence) proves that perfectly.
I think we are all smart enough to know whom I'm talking about now.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JuliaFina said:

Nice trolling, You literally just posted word for word what you disagreed with in my post. 😂

Quick Rowan!
Go back and change every post in the thread AND your avatar picture.
Your credibility is kaputski otherwise.
 🤥

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1

Gender: Rowan is a historically masculine name, but in recent times it has become a traditionally unisex name, however it remains a more popular name for boys than girls 

4 minutes ago, JuliaFina said:

Rowan is a historically masculine name.

Nice trolling, You literally just posted word for word what you disagreed with in my post. 😂

https://blog.velocitymedia.agency/bold-italics-and-underlines-how-to-use-them-effectively

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Also some people IM others simply to give them a compliment on their avatar. I've had them from both male and female avatars.

Really they should be complimenting the people who did the hundreds of hours of hard work in blender, gimp and photoshop.

Edited by JuliaFina
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

I was .. till I saw the price and remembered that I can happily munch an entire box of regular cereal in two days. Just best to not even have it in the house.

Yeah, not sure how often I will get them. And waiting till next week after I get paid to order them. 😁 Priorities! Need to save $$ for the FF shopping! 😁

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Maryanne Solo said:

Quick Rowan!
Go back and change every post in the thread AND your avatar picture.
Your credibility is kaputski otherwise.
 🤥

I think the time limit has run out for Rowan to change their posts if they needed to.

2 minutes ago, JuliaFina said:

I think the time limit has run out for Rowan to change their posts if they needed to.

Ahhh yes well you ARE the expert ofc. lolgif62074390805.gif.ecd73ef18c21994951ed07ad20ea7765.gif
BTW: It is terribly boring watching you find all my posts and leave sad or confused emoticons long after I have posted and all in succession. = FAIL.

Edited by Maryanne Solo
Added troll food.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.