New Theme Hint? What are your guesses? Sakura!

Evangeline Arcadia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

No Italian would put those kind of toppings on a pizza. You have to remember in Italy, where the pizza originated. one slice of pizza is a small work snack, they do not eat an entire pizza as a full meal.

Y'all are making me hungry :P

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Tary Allen said:

I have an Italian friend that owns a restaurant and always says that we don't know real pizza. Anyway, they got the pizza people are used to see, not what Italians eat. 

I always thought Asian would be next, but those drinks don't fit

Or the pattern on the pillows, which are so obviously placed.  IDK, I'm stumped.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

Cushions ... or maybe pillows?  Pillows ... tropical punch drinks  ... vaguely tropical plants ...

Pillows!  PALAU!  We are going to get a chance to live in Micronesia before our emissions drown it!

... and if you believe that, I have a bridge you might be interested in buying!

Edited by Dreamer Pixelmaid
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I believe the pose is this, comes with the gray pillows, but looks like Squeaky made a couple of adjustments:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RM-Art-Of-Poses-Pillow-Fight-PROPS/23274233

The bed does look like a modern Japanese, low platform bed.  I have a feeling I've seen that nicely done shabby mattress before, but can't place it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I believe the pose is this, comes with the gray pillows, but looks like Squeaky made a couple of adjustments:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RM-Art-Of-Poses-Pillow-Fight-PROPS/23274233

The bed does look like a modern Japanese, low platform bed.  I have a feeling I've seen that nicely done shabby mattress before, but can't place it.

So the pillow print probably has nothing to do with it, in regards to clues.

Satori continent was originally intended to be a Japanese continent when created, hence its Satori 悟りname. Satori also has whale shaped terrain, because Japanese "love" whales....

Perhaps this new theme, if Asian, could be a group of Japanese islands parked off the west coast of Satori, which in turn creates a new coastline up Satori's west coast?

And if they are Asian themed, might they be modernised versions of Japanese Azuchi-Momoyama period homes that are already found on the earlier Nascera continents of the earlier Linden Homes?

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5ibG9nY2RuLmNvbS9tYXNzaXZl

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 3

This could be a total red herring. Patch posted on Flickr and titled it "Moving Day". Is he moving in or out? Is it a pretend Linden Home move or a RL home move or a RL office move. If it is a hint and the picture has clues, I see that the flooring and windows suggest some colonial thing.

patchTease 1.png

patchTeaser 2.png

9 minutes ago, diamond Marchant said:

This could be a total red herring. Patch posted on Flickr and titled it "Moving Day". Is he moving in or out? Is it a pretend Linden Home move or a RL home move or a RL office move. If it is a hint and the picture has clues, I see that the flooring and windows suggest some colonial thing.

It's tagged "Linden Homes", it's a new theme hint.

But I'm bowing out of the guessing, the pic actually looks to me like two pals moving into a college dorm room!  

• Patch's hair looks really young, and he's wearing a track suit
  • His kids are nowhere to be seen
  • Shabby futon bed
  • Bare light bulb light fixture
  • Pizza & Lemonade
  • Pillow fight

College, amirite?  LOL

/me prepares for run-down brownstones 😁

• Like 4

If those drinks are mai tais, then we might be in the realm of **dun dun DUNNNNNN** Tiki!  I know we have stilts and water-stilts all around but those aren't the same thing and maybe the Tiki culture needs some representation here.  Maybe........!

EDIT:  I know of course that we're looking at firm walls and not huts, in the image.  I'm just sliding in the potential for some more legit tropical happy places................... :D

Edited by Virtue Demina
  • Like 3

So I took a copy of the picture and blew it up ten times bigger and then brought it into Photoshop and sharpened it up, and scanned my eyes over the entire imagine pixel by pixel, examining the windows, pillows, lounger/futon and even the pillow fight. I brightened the pic and then darkened it and it is very very obvious . . .

that I have no idea what this next theme might be.

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

6 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

So Patch has posted his next theme teaser, which means the next theme is on the horizon..Soon...

So what's your guess as to what it will be. The interior doesn't look Asian (as some of us might have expected the next theme to be) , it looks quite modern...Mediterranean maybe?

Moving time!

With those tropical drinks, I'm thinking...Tiki?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

So I took a copy of the picture and blew it up ten times bigger and then brought it into Photoshop and sharpened it up, and scanned my eyes over the entire imagine pixel by pixel, examining the windows, pillows, lounger/futon and even the pillow fight. I brightened the pic and then darkened it and it is very very obvious . . .

that I have no idea what this next theme might be.

Well, you didn't do all the Spongebob stuff, though:

So I did an image search and a reverse image search and I got a lot of pictures of peoples' stories on the Sims forums (I used to love making those myself). Tried with the word "Tiki" and got lots of Sims snapshots with Tiki stuff. No locations or styles.

Then I tried to figure out which room in the house has the letters "vo" in it -- you can see those letters peeking through in the picture, unless that isn't a "v," but part of a letter, maybe an "n," maybe "piano". Except a piano wouldn't go in a box.

So then I noticed that Patch has braces in this photo. Does he always? Could it be that he is at the dentist's? The monstera plants then fit in perfectly for a dentist's office.

OK, that's all I got.

Edited by Prokofy Neva
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

No Italian would put those kind of toppings on a pizza.

In Italy, where the pizza originated, a slice of pizza was a small snack created for peasant workers.  An Italian would never eat a whole pizza as a meal for one person.

This is America, though. Despite it's bellissimo name, Bellisseria is America. Of course, that could change.

Edited by Prokofy Neva
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.