Ideas for small, shallow water motor boat (with cruise control)

Raspberry Crystal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 821 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for a vehicle which looks and sounds nice, and is designed to work in river channels.

Something which is easy to steer, has slower speed settings available and which doesn't have excessive problems crossing sim boundaries.

I'm not too worried about space for passengers, though having one extra seat would be a bonus.

Cruise control is important to me as it reduces my hand problems, so canoes and row boats don't really work for me unfortunately.

Any ideas welcome.

I've used the boat linked by Coby and the yellow life raft in the related items a lot around Blake Sea/Satori/Nautilus/Corsica/Gaeta and from the Rez area next to my Bellisseria on pier stilt when I lived there. Just jump in and set it going all you have to do is steer, handles region crossings well at faster speeds. If you want slower than this boat will go get the life raftΒ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the suggestions so far.
I recognised the emergency response boat, and wonder if I already have this somewhere in my inventory, so on my list to try.
@Orwar's suggestion led me to a great deal of fun distraction at the creator's demo sim. The row boat suggested fitted my criteria, is very easy to steer and has lovely animations, so thank you for that idea.
I will check out the Tuff range today.

• Like 2

On 3/14/2022 at 11:31 AM, Myntz Mysterious said:

Bandit has some small boats. I have their RIB boat that seats two I think?

The RIB's, like the 420 and Cadet, which are for sure ideal for tight space exploring like rivers and such are made by TMS (but they're sold along side the Bandit boats, so I won't tell if you don't!Β πŸ˜†) Speaking of Bandit, the 170 is also pretty good for exploring. It's a little bigger then the RIB's but not over powered and is easy to maneuver about with.Β  Β 

21 hours ago, Vicious Hollow said:

The RIB's, like the 420 and Cadet, which are for sure ideal for tight space exploring like rivers and such are made by TMS (but they're sold along side the Bandit boats, so I won't tell if you don't!Β πŸ˜†) Speaking of Bandit, the 170 is also pretty good for exploring. It's a little bigger then the RIB's but not over powered and is easy to maneuver about with.Β  Β 

Ooof my bad, I never realized they are different stores. I just figured they where one the same. But thanks for the correction! 😁

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 821 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.